First photo grow skittlez

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how is it to bottom water your plants let it absorb the water up from the bottom of the pot
Yeah air of people I see use bottom feeding methods usually run in raised bed containers so they can fill and drain to water and they just keep top cover for the girls of some sort.happy growing to all of y'all.

I figured if the roots shoot to the bottom looking for water then watering from the bottom would probably promote that tried it out this morning with the gold leafs we’ll see they’re working in their 5th node now I do love the shape of her leaves

Yeah air of people I see use bottom feeding methods usually run in raised bed containers so they can fill and drain to water and they just keep top cover for the girls of some sort.happy growing to all of y'all.
Oh,my bad they leave the water in the bottom of containers that hold potted girls till specific time and then just drain.it is a benefit to water this way when still using potted girls as this will force your root mass to grow larger inorder for girl to take up nutrients.i still haven't used this method but I am not against it,I will end up trying it out.happy growing to all of y'all.

I’m thinking about transplanting these babies soon what ya think is it time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 11
I would guess there`ll be a lil` transplant shock , not enough to worry about , and a lil` more if ya` defoliate at the same time . I`d wait till they`re settled in and then strip `er !
peace
thanks I wasn’t really sure on this so. I kind of thought the same thing that it would b too much at once I’ll let em settle in

I switched to 18/6 last night and I got some explosive root growth over night gonna transplant these little girls today the seed I dropped yesterday the root is about 3/4 of an inch so I planted that this morning too we’ll see if it takes fingers crossed. I’ll post some pics of the girls in their new home

Transplant complete here’s a pic of the girls ones Gaia and ones ruby

Attachments

• E9339955-9294-4CA6-8DE3-AF0B781D7143.jpeg
    E9339955-9294-4CA6-8DE3-AF0B781D7143.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 10
  • 4953A5CF-DE27-4892-A256-0CE10FCB515C.jpeg
    4953A5CF-DE27-4892-A256-0CE10FCB515C.jpeg
    87.4 KB · Views: 9
Why are my gold leaf edges look like they’re curling upwards it’s not hot at the canopy level and I have the hid at 700 watts hanging about 24inches is it too close still

Latest posts

Back