First photo grow skittlez

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tristanjohn42479

Reaction score
First photo period grow second grow altogether first grow was white widow and gorilla glue auto going to do 2 skittlez photos from ILGM running a 1000 vivosun hps and have the red for later on in flower in a 3x3 tent have humidity controller temp controller 4 inch carbon scrubber with fan ac and dehumidifier along with humidifier also have one fan blowing in to tent from bottom also have a c02 fart bag I know now don’t really need it for the smaller grow but already have so it’s their til gone gonna start in jiffy pods then have some transplant bags then final 3 gallon fabric pots for soil I made a mix of chicken manure horse manure my own compost with worm **** happy frog extra perlite for also diamatcuous earth bat guano have Epsom salts lime everything for nutes down the road I have the fox farms dirty dozen nutes ph pen ppm meter I’m good to go think I’m gonna try a Scrog net with this grow too anyways should b fun just waiting for my purple punch auto to finish up now then clean the tent and good to go

That’s the purple punch finishing up on the tent probably another two weeks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 40
So I messed up ordering the seeds too got skittlez autos instead of photos so I’m gonna do my gold leaf feminizes photo seeds I have instead bat guano and blood meal should b here today gonna mix that into the soil then gonna drop them seeds in the next day or two

So bat guano came in mixed in 3 cups with the soil I’m making it’s in a 15 gallon tote pretty filled is 3 cups enough or too much?? Just waiting on the bone and blood meal to come in tomorrow then mixing that in and I’ll drop the gold leaf seeds was going to do skittlez but got the autoflower so all I have for photos right now is gold leaf

I dropped my two gold leaf photo seeds germinating with the paper towel method then going to go into the jiffy pellets. After the jiffy pellets I have two quart plastic see through containers with holes drilled Into them. And this way o can watch the root development then I’m gonna go into the 5 gallon pots

So here’s a small chunk of the white widow all cured up this piece smells like Cap’n Crunch berries it’s delicious gonna roll it up and see what it tastes like

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 18
Dropped the two gold leaf seeds last night this morning both sunk so put in the paper towels to get that taproot. After I put in the jiffy pods do I put them in dark until it breaks surface or can I use a small blue led light one of those spider arm looking ones? Or do I wait to use any light until after it breaks soil

Both gold leafs have popped and are under the t5 light and I have a blue led spider arm light that I have on it also theyre fast little growers though should be a nice grow.

So I ordered a 4x4x8 tent coming Saturday and git the five gallon fabric pots for this gold leaf grow the seedlings are looking good will post pics later this week of them I’m excited to setup this new tent when it comes debating using both tents one for the photo one for my auto flowers

My new fan and scrubber got stolen off my porch what a bummer at least they’re replacing it and I’ll have it Wednesday so with the bigger tent and more light I decided to drop two of the auto skittlez too dropped them last night and both In paper towel today with small taproot. Git my new nutes in for the autoflower too gonna try the feed bill ward uses for his autos.

Latest posts

Back