First Post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProductiveSmoker

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

First post here, I am working on my first grow. I have already learned a lot from this site and it seems that most people are in agreement in regards to the methods used, which I really like. I may or may not post my grow on the forum, haven't decided yet. Right now they are about 4.5" and almost two weeks old, so I obviously need to work on some of the specifics a bit.

I am working on getting my MBA and have a couple pets, have an early bronco that I like to work on, and as these activities limit my disposable income I got really turned on to the idea of just growing my own!

I hope to talk with all of you in the future. This seems to be a great community with very knowledgeable leaders!

Welcome to MP. Hope to see ya around the forum.

Thanks for the welcome, Grunt! You mods were a large part of why I joined, and it looks like you have put out some very beautiful bud. This place is pretty chill, and I hope to continue learning a lot more while I am here.

Feel free to PM me with your reply, but I noticed that you are using a fair amount of vermiculite (or is is perlite, the white chunks) with your soil. I just read here that my FF Ocean Forest soil isn't the greatest for drainage and, for lack of a better word, density. How much are you adding in to your soil? Thanks in advance!

For the most part we are using 1 gallon pots so we add about 1/2 cup of perlite to each pot and mix it in good. ;)

Latest posts

Back