first semi big grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys.. so i told you i would get a lil lazy bout posting pics.. but im back and the babies are doin great..lost 1 due to it not takin root well.. but i still got 12.. they are all about 3 weeks.. jus started some LST today on 6 of the 12.. havent given nutes yet.. in FFOF under 1k Mh for 12 hours and outside 12 hours..room temps are a bit high.. around 99.. it will have to due for another 3 weeks till i get this fan.. but i got some pics.. 1 pic is jus all 12 of them..
pic 2 is some of the LST.. my first time doin it so if it looks a lil funny lemme kno..lol
3rd pic is my fastest grower with no problems yet.. lookin very strong
4th pic is most of em.. couple LST and a couple still have yet to b done
and the last 2 pics were also my first attempt at a FIM.. its been like 6 or 7 days and this is finally the growth.. is it lookin rite.. thanks guys.. Happy growin to every1

IMG_4895.JPG

IMG_4896.JPG

IMG_4897.JPG

IMG_4898.JPG

IMG_4899.JPG

IMG_4900.JPG

o and do you guys think a 456 cfm with a carbon filter will b good enough to keep temps down, cuz i kno the carbon filter u can lose up to 25% cfm's on the fan.. so with my space bein 22.5 sq ft i kno it will change air 2wice a min but what kinda temps do u think i mite b lookin at.. i also have a osilating and 2 small fans goin

Latest posts

Back