First taste test.....Wow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnyboyrocks

Reaction score
Wow dudes,

I'm growing five plants from common bagseed and after five weeks flowering, I snipped off some of a more mature bud, zapped it in the microwave and smoked it. I was shocked when the first hit gave me a head rush and nearly blew my head off! It gave me an intense mix of indica/sativa type high. Considering their maturity level, they should get much stronger right? Man, I may have some serious weed here.

I'm so excited because this is my first grow and it looks to be a great success. I figure I'm about 2 weeks away from harvest, right now waiting for the last growth spurt for the buds to fatten.

Donnyboyrocks said:
Wow dudes,

I snipped off some of a more mature bud, zapped it in the microwave and smoked it.

microwave huh.....lol I tried that when I was a teenager..it destroyed the whole bag of weed. It tasted like crap and gave me a head ache. I didnt think that worked!!?? Congrats on the pre-harvest!!

Yeah, I used the microwave, I was desperate, don't have a food dehydrator. So why did you put a whole bag of weed into the microwave? ...or did I miss something? lol

Donnyboyrocks said:
Wow dudes,

I'm growing five plants from common bagseed and after five weeks flowering, I snipped off some of a more mature bud, zapped it in the microwave and smoked it. I was shocked when the first hit gave me a head rush and nearly blew my head off! It gave me an intense mix of indica/sativa type high. Considering their maturity level, they should get much stronger right? Man, I may have some serious weed here.

I'm so excited because this is my first grow and it looks to be a great success. I figure I'm about 2 weeks away from harvest, right now waiting for the last growth spurt for the buds to fatten.

The last couple weeks should really max out on the potency, dont be in a rush if you dont know, and you dont with bag seed, there is no set amount of weeks to maturity.
Its easy to be in a rush, the last couple weeks make a big differance.

Go by the trichomes.:cool:

nice, i plan on doing this when we flower, wait until there 2 weeks from the end, trimm some bud, whack it under the hps light for 20 minutes (i do this sometimes with slightly sticky bought bud) and give it a try..

nice one!

Thanks for your comments man, much appreciated. I apologize for not being able to post pics, my digi cam is on the outs, picking up a new one soon though so I will post then.

I will definitely be patient and wait, I want to get the most from what I have. I plan on harvesting in around 2 weeks. I will check the trichomes and when they are about half brown, I will cut them.

Latest posts

Back