First time Auto- newbie questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 20 / Flowering time 6 weeks
There are two plants and they are about 2 weeks apart in age.

BBA-T.JPG

BBA .JPGBBA-1.JPG

Frosty
IMG_0729.JPGIMG_0730.JPG

IMG_0747.JPG

wow there are really nice auto you got thier. i was looking to grow autos myself. i was looking at flashes van stich kush, sweet seeds auto black jack , kc brains kc45 and 51 and AUTO ANESTHESIA by Pyramid Seeds .at frist i was going to get the van stich kush and kc45 seeds but then i saw black jack auto and anesthesia seeds but snice i want seeds. the black jack and anesthesia are out because they only come in fem. i was thinking of the kc 51 because its sativa but that only comes in fem and it can get up to 7 feet tall would not be a good match for my pc grow box. so i will get the van stich kush and the kc 45 . i wanted something that that was on oppside sides of the table van stich for indica and kc45 for sativa . i want to breed the two so fem are out dont want that hermie gene . poping out down the road oh i was looking at dutchbreeds mini thunderfuck

Sin inc,

They are amazing. Check out Kannabia seeds for these new "max" autos. If you need to flip them in a space where you will keep light on more than 12/12 they wouldn't be a good match.
If you can flip your pc box though- I think you would love these. Kannabia also has some regular autos- but I don't have any experience with those.

I don't know that I see many auto seeds that aren't fem. I didn't try- but I'm thinking I might have been able to clone this plant.
IMG_1208.JPG
IMG_1032.JPGIMG_1322.JPG

Come Sunday we hit the breeders time table. Remember they are 20 days apart in age. I'll start watching trichomes closely at that point and will pull as soon as possible. Early sampling says this is going to be yummy.
I'm really impressed with the size of the cola- I don't think all autos do this. And the plant is the tallest one in the tent.
Auto 1.JPGAuto bba1.JPGAuto BBA2.JPG

Watching these closely and using for "tasty testing" Ibuds MG_2509.JPG

Sexiness. My autos didnt bud for like 2 months. I didnt know they were autos. Just got them outta a bag of swag. Ive got mine in 7qt trash cans, and they are about 4 1/2 tall. Having a slight mag problem rightnow. I topped all of them, and lollipopped them. I didnt know you werent sposeta:)

Latest posts

Back