First Time From Clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did my first feeding tonight with my Botinacare products. I have 7 Fire OG seeds that have opened and one that's broken soil. I'm not sure if I like growing from clone yet but we will see how they turn out. I just think some of the clones that I was given were very badly rooted cause the one that died didn't even have roots just looked like a stick

You'll love cloning once you get the hang of it.

Be careful with the tea. You can still burn small plants if it is too strong. Co you have anything to check the ppms?

No I do not check ppms. It can't be that strong cause I out a bit on the seedlings and they loved it.

things are looking up :D all these plants I can picture them overgrowing that space, and you will have like weed branches perking out from the sides of this tent LOL kidding...

Yup it's gonna get hectic. Some of the plants have been pulled just to have ranch princess re pot them lol. She won't waste anything. So scraggly red cup ones are garbage. It's gonna be interesting in flower that's for sure.

Gonna call the Gas supplier Tommorow and see if I can Trade in my Nitro tank for a CO2 Tank and run CO2 in my tent. The guy I bought the tent from will sell me a regulator for $60 and I will just use a timer till funds alow proper controller.

IMO you are still ways from being able to get the benefits of CO2 enrichment. if you don't have your grow fully dialed in, then it will not be of real benefit, and the trouble will not be worth it. it is now time to focus on improving your growroom and gaining experience

there are still many things that will improve your grow before CO2. Do you have your environment dialed to the right temps in all seasons? do you have the right canopy management techniques? do you have enough light intensity to introduce CO2? and A/C to control the temps in 100% sealed tent? are you fully able to feed and respond to your plants' deficiencies in time to get the maximum out of them?

if for example you had deficiencies or undetected problems, anything that can go wrong and believe me, things will go wrong somewhere, then this will overcome any CO2 enrichment and it will be a waste. that is JMO, that you can get a few more grows going, then, you can choose if you want to introduce CO2 or not. actually, I never introduced CO2 for the simple reason that I don't grow commercially, i can satisfy my needs easily with regular venting, so in my case, it is not worth the trouble at all, in order to increase my yield by say 20%, to go through the fuss of sealing and getting A/C, higher electric and most of all, having to change that tank regularly :eek: to me, this sounds just crazy to do because i only grow for personal...

Are you going to do any training on these plants or topping? I don't like the color, in real life are they a different green?

You talking the tent ones rose?
Most in big pots have been topped as well as you can see the tape LST the plants.

More detail on the " off green" comment thanks

Yes Stank, are the plants in the tent the color they show here? Sometimes the camera makes them look a different color or the lights. IF they are that color looks like they may need something like N. I can't see that well, i keep trying to make the tent pic bigger. How bout when you have time take some close up of a plant or two.

I haven't found the taped LST.

Yea you can Barely see the tape on the last one on the right but the tape is all turned towards the wall so it's just not you.

They were fed with max nutes 4 days before the pics. The nutes where so strong I was worried about the burn. Thought they might be a little light but dark green is not good also so I didn't see yellow so I was happy. I'm letting them dry out real well and then was gonna due water but if my pics show to light I will have to feed them.

I bet they will be fine if you feed 4 days ago.... green mojo to your grow.

Latest posts

Back