first time.. grow setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow. been following. looks good. how many clones are in that? do they all have pretty substantial root mass?

thats just the 2 clones i took... well... i had 2 plants.. took 2 of each.. one was a dude so i got rid of the other 2 clones... all tha roots U see in tha pic are from both plants... the just kinda got all tangled up togather.. when i look at the roots from these 2 clones and the roots from the mother (in a 4X4" rockwool cube) its rediculous how much more root mass it is.. gotta be more than 3 times the amount on each plant.. and they are eating WAY more water than the mother ever did thru veg and flower.. i cant wate to flower in this bubbler and see what happens

Week 7 Veg.

0512071902.jpg

0512071905.jpg

lookin good man, how long you going to veg for?

im gonna veg for one more week.. they will be 2 months old.. in one more week my plant thats flowering will have been flowering for 2 months.. so ima pull it outa tha flowering room and put those 2 in

how do the couple you have in flower look, any pics after 2 months flower?

i only have one in flower.. but its lookn really good... i do have some pix i just took.. but there on a digital camera.. my phone doesnt really take good enough pix of the buds to put on here.. 2 fuzzy.. so ima dl tha pix on another computer and put um on here sometime this week.. **** smells GREAT 2

so im about to harvest this plant and i was wondering.. should i do like a 48h dark period? no water? what .. this will be my first plant from start to finish and i have no idea how to finish the flowering process

only water for the last 2 weeks, flush b4 hand.some ppl do a 48-72hr dark period, maybe someone else can jump in and give you some tips for finnishing.

Boy this is a nice series. I sure hope my bubbles work as well. I am go'n with coconut pots hold'n 4" rockwool though.

Do any of you agree with not using rockwool or such?

i used rockwool to get my plant started.. then when i took clones i just used tha bubbler.. no need for rockwool anymore..
so i chopd my baby down yesterday.. cut all the buds off and started leting them dry.. not sure exactly how to dry them.. i figured id just set them out somewhere for about a week with a fan blowing on them?? donno.. but i got a few pix... i weighd the bud and its all still wet but its close to 2 OZs so.. im pretty happy with that..

0519071547.jpg

0519071547a.jpg

0520072156.jpg

0520072156a.jpg

how tall was the plant when you cut it? only 2 ozs? danggg. were you expecting more?

it was prolly like 4 and a half foot tall... i really wasnt expecting more due to tha fact that all i had on it was 2 fluros... i really cant use more light in the lil space i have... i was expecting about a Oz so.. lil better than i thought.. the buds are really nice but small.. i have 2 other clones that are going into flowering now.. they are 2 months old.. so i guess ima flower them for 2 months.. but i took more clones and started them also.. im gonna grow them for 2 weeks then flower them.. see what happens with that.. not gonna top them.. just try for one big top bud.. i donno if thats a great idea or not but hey.. just my thoughts... lemme know what U ppl think

ok so i made some upgrades to my grow room.. i pulld out all tha stuff and redid it.. i took out the bottom shelf so i would have more room.. my bubblers sit on the floor now.. i did mylar from the top of tha bubbler up.. i got black plastic to separate the veg room from tha flower room.. i used velcro to make the plastic door so i can open it easy and shut out all the light when closed.. i taped mylar on the back of the plastic door to make all 4 sides reflect light.. i kinda ran out of mylar so i couldnt finish the veg section of the walls.. i also put up a big peace of plastic over the door hole with velcro to hold it closed.. this blocks all tha light when the doors are closed.. so if you go in the room with the lights off or whatever U wont see a glow from under/over/the sides and the middle of the doors..

Here is some pix

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

h.jpg

i.jpg

Go for the HID lighting mate, you won't regret it. Providing you find the right space to grow in ;)

Actually the space you're using looks perfect.

This was years ago. I run 3 1000w hps now.

Latest posts

Back