First Time Grower, Help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven42024

Reaction score
Hi,

This is my first time growing. I choose to start indoors in a tent. I have been using Alaska Natural Step 1 Grow, liquid plant food, during my veg stage. I have also been using Alaska Fish Fertilizer as my fertilizer every 3 weeks. I would like to know if my plants are looking okay, and I am worried about the gender of my plants. Also that my bottom leaves are curling.

Plants1.jpg Plants3.jpg Plants2.jpg

I see 1 male plant...they look like they need a touch of water and Nitrogen. You may want to try another grow container than buckets...the fabric grow bags work well for me.

Awesome thank you so much! How can you spot the male? Is it the taller one with the mass load of seed sacks?

Top pic is your male !-- Those aren't seed sacks those are male flowers that haven't opened yet -- Might as well chop it down !

No U didn't do anything wrong Steve -- U just got a boy -- If U want a girl everytime buy some feminized seed -- If not just kill the boys and keep the girls -- Can U clone ?

I haven't tried I just got a 400watt light with a tent for a good deal and love weed so im just trying to get some girls and decent buds to smoke and share. How about auto flower seeds know anything about them?

Looks boyish to me but give it a few days
Autos might be best to start with but get feminized seed -- U can run your lights 24/7 with no changes with autos U might want closer to 1,000 watts per square yard ?-- If U in a hurry they might be best !-- U might want to talk to someone else about autos -- I can't use them !-- I'm a cloner and a U can't clone autos -- Do U have room for a second grow area ?-- Once I find a girl I can root cuttings and know what I got !-- I once ran a White Widow plant for 4 1/2 years cloning from clones !-- That's why I asked about a second grow area -- One for veg and one for bloom -

I have room to make a separate area. This is all exciting anyways and I guess trial and error lol

U can do autos with only one grow area -- I mostly grow Indicas and indica heavy hybrids -- The 2 grow areas are so that while something is in bloom U can have something else in veg getting ready for bloom ! --

Pull that male before ANY pods open or your females if you have them will produce seeds and decrease your yield:eek:.

Latest posts

Back