First time grower think i did good thus far but dont know exactly what to do as far as when is it time to pick. How to dry and cure white widow auto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I topped lst then people told me not to so I only did it with 3 out of nine and they are doing awesome I think first timer so if I could get some help on the last stages when and if I should flush when is it time to pick drrying and cureing. Please all help is greatly appreciated don't want to ruin them know after the time and money I put into these bad boys. I enjoy doing this I wouldn't mind doing this everyday just be very stress full doing it in a large scale with other people's money but that's my goal all legally of course. But what do you think

Attachments

• 20220404_180538.jpg
    20220404_180538.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 13
Hi CB. Glad you stopped by. Your plants look good on my tiny phone. How long have they been in flower and what flavor are they.
Shit I think 5 weeks I just moved so it been crazy driving down the highway with sheets blowing off me yelling at my wife but we made it. Lol it was a show to say the least 5 or 6 weeks

I think you are doing good and there are many talented growers here with tons of experience that will help you to harvest and farther.

Just going by looks I would say you need another 3-5 weeks?

I have better pics there from 2 weeks ago these are the most recent two three days ago
I think you are doing good and there are many talented growers here with tons of experience that will help you to harvest and farther.

Thank you with the one or the 4 new pics

Attachments

• IMG_2715.jpg
    IMG_2715.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2720.jpg
    IMG_2720.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2717.jpg
    IMG_2717.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2716.jpg
    IMG_2716.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2715.jpg
    IMG_2715.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2720.jpg
    IMG_2720.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2717.jpg
    IMG_2717.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2716.jpg
    IMG_2716.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 6

I would not add any other nutrients as long as your plant looks healthy and robust.

You have a couple schools of thought on how long to feed them and how many days of flushing.

1. Keep feeding them right up to harvest. There are some arguments out there that say the plant knows when its going to die and will automatically limit it’s uptake of nutrients so no need to flush.

2. Start flushing with straight water two weeks before harvest.

Say , what kind of soil are you using?

Thank you I'm going to take better pics but these are the nuts I use grow in coco loco started with the dry nuts till they ran out do uou know what I can add soon the buds get beffer or that comes with time.

Attachments

• 20220319_193713.jpg
    20220319_193713.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 4
  • 20220310_130809.jpg
    20220310_130809.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 20220301_154532.jpg
    20220301_154532.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 20220301_154557.jpg
    20220301_154557.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 3
Shit I think 5 weeks I just moved so it been crazy driving down the highway with sheets blowing off me yelling at my wife but we made it. Lol it was a show to say the least 5 or 6 weeks
They will start getting thicker for the next few weeks. Looks like you’re giving them what they want. I give mine a little molasses while they are in flower.

I would not add any other nutrients as long as your plant looks healthy and robust.

You have a couple schools of thought on how long to feed them and how many days of flushing.

1. Keep feeding them right up to harvest. There are some arguments out there that say the plant knows when its going to die and will automatically limit it’s uptake of nutrients so no need to flush.

2. Start flushing with straight water two weeks before harvest.

Say , what kind of soil are you using?
Some only Cocoloco bushdocto, then the other two happy frog ocean forest 50/50 and perlite in both of them

How much molasses if I mix in 5 gallon bucket for all my plants
Go read up on it like big says. He sent you a good site. I put 1 thick tablespoon of strap molasses in each gallon after all other nutes are mixed completely. I’m not sure if it helped but my girls seemed to like it my first grow and I’m feeding the dirt with it again this flower season. Good luck to you 😎

I am not trying to be rude here , but can you not look up How to mix molasses for cannabis?

https://cannabis.wiki/growing/how-to-grow-weed-using-molasses

there are lots of tips and instructions on how to grow cannabis on the internet , especially for beginners
Yes but with my experience people say never just do what the bottle says always go under what it says cause adding more is easier then taking some away. Sorry about that I ask to many questions but I'm trying to learn as much as I can as quick as I can I should of done a little more research but it is what it is. I want my plants looking like I been doing this for 20 years I spend enough time with them there is no reason for that not to happen except me.

Go read up on it like big says. He sent you a good site. I put 1 thick tablespoon of strap molasses in each gallon after all other nutes are mixed completely. I’m not sure if it helped but my girls seemed to like it my first grow and I’m feeding the dirt with it again this flower season. Good luck to you 😎
What type of molasses any name brand I'd better then the other

Lights I'm buying one tommorow I got around 6 700 to spend should I get a bunch of 1000 or upgrade to like a 5500 what brand? What the best one fir the money evennifvits a little more. To cover the biggest area and get a great hatvest

They told me that black strap molasses when I was asking questions about it. It’s sometimes hard to find but it’s in my health food store and fresh market but I’ve also used the grandma kind I bake with at Christmas. Seems to work ok too.

Latest posts

Back