First time grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oregonduck76

Reaction score
I'm a first time grower and wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions on which nutes and soils are the best for my grow. Any other tips would be very much appreciated and helpful!

:welcome: Good to have you here! Honestly the best thing for you to do is read through the stickies and growing resources pages they are full of great information which will get you off to a great start!

Also, you should probably keep your posts to one single thread instead of making multiple ones to ask different questions.

Can't go wrong with Fox Farm Ocean Forest to start with...it will feed your plants for at least a month. There's a ton of different nutes out there, I would recommend starting off with a basic line of 3 (micro, grow and bloom) - Fox farm, general hydroponics, cutting edge solutions, etc...

Read the stickies at the top of the page, you'll find a lot of good info in there

I like to use Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil, I have used fox farm nutes in my first 2 grows, but I think they are just a little harsh on my little babies. So I believe I will be trying general hydroponics nutes next.

Latest posts

Back