First time grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nlavwitmarry

Reaction score
West it du folks! I'm a first time grower and don't know much about enough to know how to get my two plants to produce. I have two plants that I'm shore yet how to post the pictures of,and don't know wht kind they r. Ones really short but looks loke it is mugging upafter only 6-7 months. I don't even know if that a long time or fast. Im going them outside all natural with just this cali Sun and water. The other is tall and fat wit thick stims . I dont wht to do once there full of nuggs,or how to dry qnd manicure it .nor do I know when I can tell its ready to start clipping them off. Hope someone reads this and gets back at me via private message so I won't miss the post reply... Have a great day! #$oo

:ciao::welcome::48:
The best place to start is the read thru Growing Resources

Most ppl here answer question in open forum that way everybody can have the info to help others as well

It will be better if you contact a soil examiner. He can solve your problem.

Welcome to MP.

I suggest that if you are interested in growing that you do some reading to understand how this plant grows and what it takes to grow it. If you have been growing a plant for 6-7 month and you have no buds, there is some kind of problem. You are also most likely going to have to give them some food--they need more than sun and water.

We prefer that people post to the forums rather than private messages so all can benefit from the advise.

I really think that we are going to need some pictures and more info to be able to even hazard a guess as to the problem. There is, however, no way to tell what strain (kind) it is if you do not know.

Maximlis said:
It will be better if you contact a soil examiner. He can solve your problem.

almost all your posts make no sense at all to the topic at hand..........

to the OP welcome to MP, do you mean been growing 6-7 "weeks" instead of months.

Welcome to the Passion:ciao:, nlavwitmarry.

Sounds like a lil eesential reading is in order. If you can't find your specific answer you're looking for after reading, then feel free to post-up. :ccc:

:peace:

7greeneye:)

Latest posts

Back