first time grower!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morethanherb

Reaction score
I feel strongly abouy marijuana in every aspect. Recently i started to have trouble finding strains i could appreciate or find on a daily basis. So im thinking about growing and have read up on stuff and such but was coming here to see if any of you guys had any tips for first time growers or fav. Websites for seeds or strains or ease of grow any things appreciated!

That is a very open ended question of sorts. There is soooooo much to know about growing MJ that soooooo many people don't realize, and they think it is as simple as dropping some seeds in some soil scraped up from the garden and setting it on the window sill to grow. I am not saying that you are like that, but if you haven't yet, you need to do your self a favor and do a lot of reading before stepping into this world.

I will tell you now that if you are at all a plant person, and you have the ability to grow plants of any type then you can grow MJ and produce some very worthy smoke. But it is a serious undertaking that requires diligence, patience, stealth, care, lots-o-work, and a good bit of cash to get started(if you want to really hit the ground running). I must warn you that once you get started and have that first successful harvest, you will be HOOKED, and you will not be able to quit growing for your self as these lovely girls will addict you to their care.

I am happy to help you do a complete setup if you want to interact with just one person. I have helped a few people set up their grows as I enjoy that aspect of it as much as anything. If you would like my help just private message me at your convenience and I will help you get started. If you would rather have the help of everyone here, just post any questions that you have and many here will answer and give you multiple opinions, tips, and methods. There is a tremendous wealth of knowledge here and you will find most here are happy to help :)

What an offer throw log to fire be interestin to see what happin here. Love to watch somethin start from nothin and grow to somethin. Good luck pilgrems be interestin journy to watch free of charge too!!!

BWD

Welcome..read everything you can. Nutes, deficiencirs, pests, soil,etc. You WILL make mistakes. We all do. Have fun.

Legal grow in this state.

Welcome to MP.

Like Hushpuppy, I recommend that you read, read, read.

However, probably the most important question is how much money do you have to spend on this and do you have a space to do it in?

:yeahthat: A successful, well thought-out indoor grow will be in the upper hundreds to thousands of dollars.

I figured for me it will be about 1000.00 dollars U.S. for lights, soil or hydro. setup, seeds, fans etc. Really depends on how many plants you want to grow and so on. Don't start until you have everything you need or it will be a waste of time and seeds. Stay safe, and have fun on your new adventure. :)

drfting07 said:
:yeahthat: A successful, well thought-out indoor grow will be in the upper hundreds to thousands of dollars.
Truth. I started out with an investment of $300, and by next week, will be up to nearly $700.

I started out with the $300 investment to pick myself up a magnetic ballast, lamp and batwing shade. It quickly turned into about $2000+ after another digital dimmable ballast shade, several bulbs, fans, ducting, Co2, 2x4's, insulation, drywall, chain, screws, nutes, reservoirs..... my head started to spin.

Latest posts

Back