First time grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kalashnikov1

Reaction score
I'm a first time grower. I've got 2 plants outdoors right now and I am not quite sure if I'm ready to harvest (see picture). Can anyone help me out?

Attachments

• 20200925_192101.jpg
    20200925_192101.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 24
New member , first post..........how about an introduction K?.......

what part of the world are you living in?........your location will have a lot to do with finish time

what flavor of cannabis are you growing?...obviously if we knew the variety , we probably can tell you the average finish time

one photo doesn’t give us much to go on amigo , otherwise I would say yeah , your plant looks like it’s maturing alright

New member , first post..........how about an introduction K?.......

what part of the world are you living in?........your location will have a lot to do with finish time

what flavor of cannabis are you growing?...obviously if we knew the variety , we probably can tell you the average finish time

one photo doesn’t give us much to go on amigo , otherwise I would say yeah , your plant looks like it’s maturing alright

I'm in northern california. I'm not quite sure of the strain as someone just gave them to me as seedlings so I put them in the back yard lol. I believe although not 100 % sure that it is some cross of fire OG

Latest posts

Back