First Time Grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is M and I’m brand new to growing cannabis. It started with cultivation of a bunch of house plants. I decided what the heck, I’ll grow a couple little cannabis plants for the look and smell and leave them on a shelf somewhere. As soon as they sprouted, I became a fanatic. Over the last couple months I’ve slowly been optimizing things for the little sprouts and I’m finally ready to start flowering. I definitely killed a couple by overwatering, dealt with gnats, nutrient burn, lack of nutrients, and a few other issues. Lucky for me my place of work is next door to a grow shop and they’ve been putting up with me asking questions almost every day on my lunch break lol.
My current dilemma is I can’t decide if I leave all the plants male and female in the closet to flower so I can produce more seeds (since I ran out) or do I move the male and a female to a different part of the house and lose a female. I got lucky and the three biggest plants are female, the smaller three haven’t shared their sex just yet.

through Veg I’ve found that some base nutrients, and a kelp based veg booster have made them very happy. I’m now on a basic flowering nutrient with a new kelp bloom booster called “Incredible Bulk”. I switched two days ago to 12/12 light cycle.

I would love to hear any and all opinions, critiques, and tips. Thank you for reading!

Attachments

• D57C6678-F907-4764-A975-C44F0221A7B2.jpeg
    D57C6678-F907-4764-A975-C44F0221A7B2.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 14
Hello M and welcome aboard

if it was me , I would make seeds and smoke the feck outmof those flowers

just because they have seeds doesnt mean it’s not some kick arse weed , ask me how I know

just because they have seeds doesnt mean it’s not some kick arse weed , ask me how I know
That’s what I really wanna do! I think it would be rad to build up a bunch of seeds descendant of the little bag of seeds I got to start this.

nice looking plants........do you know what flavor they are?

What’s F2?
F2 hybrids. It's to do with genetics. Strandivars. When you cross two varieties, let's say a pure landrace indica and likewise sativa. Then you will get both expressed in the seeds of the next generation as 50-50. These are all F1s. But in the generation after... you get variations from all-indica to all-sativa. In a bell curve distribution. At least as I understand it. Right now one of my hybrids looks all sativa and is taking forever but others look 50-50 and a few look indica. If I am in error I trust one of the advanced types in here will correct me.

That’s great info. Thank you! I’m excited to see what the flowers are going to look like. Hey noob question, is the little orange light on my surge protector going to mess up the nighttime cycle? I am trying to keep every photon out lol.

I remember when most all weed had seeds.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back