First Time Grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sportzjunky

Reaction score
Hi, thank you for letting me join. Looking forward to learning and hopefully producing some beautiful 🪴 plants and buds. I started the grow process 6 weeks ago and have gotten this far with some insight from my son in law and this sites basic non-member functions. I joined as a member today.

I bought feminized seeds (not autoflowering) and germinated 6 into 24oz cups and just moved them last Friday into 2 gallon Lowe’s buckets and they seemed to widen out and open up.. I can see new growth on all of them, and I’ve started reading about topping. As a group they seem happy.. I’m in a 4’x2’x5’ tall tent with a wakyme light(not sure the intensity), charcoal draw vent and I have a couple fans moving the air and bodies..

To me it’s fascinating how they each of the 6 really look different from the others even though it’s the same seed strain (Girl Scout Cookies). Taller, fatter, thicker layers and even one with obese, heavy leafs that I can’t tell if the plant is happy or sad? She’s a darker green as well?

Thanks again for letting me join and I look forward to reading and learning from everyone. More to follow..
Bill

Attachments

• C0EC2809-E3C8-44BC-8136-8E3966060AA1.jpeg
    C0EC2809-E3C8-44BC-8136-8E3966060AA1.jpeg
    147.2 KB · Views: 14
Welcome to the Passion and i hope you have fun with your grow. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask.

BTW, a pic of your light might help. The ones of that brand I see are all fine for veg, but some maybe not for flower.

Hello sportzjunky Welcome to Marijuana Passion. :)

Welcome. As you can see if you need help, and you will, you have come to the right place. You just need to be able to separate the banter from the help.

Latest posts

Back