first time indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astrobud

bhc# vhc# 5150
Reaction score
ive done some outdoor growing but 1st time inside, here it is. a 4x5 x7 closet for flowering (vegging now) i have a closet that came from an old factory the workers used too hang personal stuff in. 2 sides and 2 shelves each side,used for vegging . i have 2 that will be ready for flowering next week. i have 2 150 watt hps in flowering room. 3 flour grow lights for vegging up to 6 ins then move them to bottom shelf for 4 flours grow and 1 sunshine flours. i had issues early but doing fine now, what do you guys think? View attachment 88812

View attachment 88815
these pics were taken over a week ago, the big ones are 13 inches high now have been growing for 7 weeks, the little ones about 2 wks

From the looks of things they look real good. ;) Here's some GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO :banana:

If you haven't already, time to do a FIM I think.

you will feel good about the decision.no worrying about somebody getting your grow.i am definitely growing some outside next summer.but we have 40 acres here to play with.

leafminer said:
If you haven't already, time to do a FIM I think.

i did but diddnt realize thats what they called it. i now have two new sets of leaves comiing out now. thanks for the info. btw the one on the left is kush, hope all works well

well it seems my two girls are ladies now, im pumped too. started with ten, two lived and are very pretty girls. ill post pics later. thanks for all the info from everyone here!!!

looking good so far bro :)
i would suggest another 150 hps in addition too your current hps or a 400/600 watt hps ,would get a better yield :)...but if temps are a problem :(

still lookin good though :)

andy52 said:
you will feel good about the decision.no worrying about somebody getting your grow.i am definitely growing some outside next summer.but we have 40 acres here to play with.

dam if i had that much space id build me a nuclear fallout shelter underground full of the stuff hehe:hubba:

andy52 said:

Do you have a mule too?:D

Just kidding.

astrobud said:
well it turns out only one was female but she is pretty. sorry for the fuzzy pic im working on a new View attachment 91916camera

Hello my friend..why did you not go ahead and let the Male go a bit and collect pollen? and do a lower branch for future seeds?..and I dont see a osculateing fan in there..what are the temps in there and how are you Venting and air movement..I too would add more Light to the flower room..Heres some GREEN MOJO for you..KEEP M GREEN:D

P.S. Are those styrofoam sheets on your walls? what are you useing for Exhaust? Intake? Thanks

4u2sm0ke said:
Hello my friend..why did you not go ahead and let the Male go a bit and collect pollen? and do a lower branch for future seeds?..and I dont see a osculateing fan in there..what are the temps in there and how are you Venting and air movement..I too would add more Light to the flower room..Heres some GREEN MOJO for you..KEEP M GREEN:D

P.S. Are those styrofoam sheets on your walls? what are you useing for Exhaust? Intake? Thanks
but i do have a fan, its on the bottom of the top shelf , does a good job there. temps about 80 avg 10 degree drop when dark. i put another one in this morn, two more next weekend. it is styro and i have no mule. my first time indoors so still working out the kinks. please tell me where i could inprove:hubba:

Nice Grow I Myself Prefer Not To Keep The Plant Bushy... And I Like To Start Flowering Soon As The Plant Hits 12 Inches... Works Nice For Me... I Heard Less Watering In Flowering Stage Helps Produce Stronger Budz...

man she looks good now , 4 1/2 weeks in the other two are female also 2 weeks in View attachment 94270

View attachment 94271
well you can see one in front left of bigun. im going to put this in grow journal with better pics soon. merry christmas all and happy hollidaze to the rest. thanks for all the green mojo

well i harvested my first. i learend a lot from this and a lot from this board also. i have made improvements along the way. i replaced the styrofoam for flat white posterboard, i found another 150 watt hps light, i now have 520watts. the first diddnt fill out as much as i hoped for but the lights were not enough. i feel i will do better as i grow. btw the first is going to be real good i had to slowly quick dry a little and mixed it with some dry street bud and got a good buzz. heres a few of the buds drying.

View attachment 97211:yay:

Latest posts

Back