First time reveg.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenThumbPicasso

Reaction score
High peeps! I had an issue and lost all but one cut of my cross that I've kept for many years. I took the last cut a little past two weeks of flower and got it rooted and put it outdoors. It was a little early but I had no choice. Its growing well but since its going back to growing is tweaking out as I expected. I'm hoping to get cuts of it through the summer to put in my flower room. Its a stable pheno but my question is, Do I have a big chance of it going Hermie on me? Does is look like its worth keeping?
View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1402236671785.jpg
View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1402236671785.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1402236696966.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 83
IF it is a stable strain it will not hermie.

If you like it, save it.

Yes it looks like it is worth saving. It takes a while to complete the reveg and they look crazy while they are going thru it. I bet you will be able to get some cuts. Green mojo.

IF it is a stable strain it will not hermie.

If you like it, save it.
Thanks! It's an awesome strain. Real potent and amazing taste. Even made some bud of the month pics. I've had it almost 12 years and would hate to lose it since it's almost impossible to find beans to start over.

Green, I have a couple of clones that have that one leaf thing happenning, but the new sprouts are looking normal and I am starting to get normal fan leaves on top again so I would l also give it more time especialy if it is a plant you really like.

Oh, so beautiful. I don't have that rose, thank you for showing me...Once in a blue moon...love it. Thanks again.

Oh, so beautiful. I don't have that rose, thank you for showing me...Once in a blue moon...love it. Thanks again.

I've had it for about almost 4 years. I got it when my daughter was born after my wife and I lost our first at 6 months, and then twins at 2 months. No reason other than fate. I saw the rose and it's name and it seemed to bring closeure....once in a blue moon, A miracle comes by. She is a beautiful, amazing little piece of hell on wheels....lol

Latest posts

Back