First time tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phmaster

Reaction score
Well it’s a first for everything! Always just ran clones and seeds in smaller tents and let me tell you coming from a always had built rooms guy growing in tents if f**king hard work! Constant temp rise and fall!! Had some bug problems early on and some ph issues( I know forum name is ironic) so had a rough start but happy with this girl so far. She’s about 2 weeks into flower and loves a heavy feed so hopefully good results to come!

Attachments

• 6C510810-E267-4920-BA9A-630020CA0BD7.jpeg
    6C510810-E267-4920-BA9A-630020CA0BD7.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • C076D60F-0499-482F-9B14-C6B910CE6A68.jpeg
    C076D60F-0499-482F-9B14-C6B910CE6A68.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
I love my tents....you will get used to them.
Tip my hat I really do but loving the convenience of already fitted holes poles to tie up to why haven’t I done this years ago!

Tip with a tent when you 1st set it up go inside of it and have someone zipper you in if you do not have double zippers and can not do it yourself.
Once inside check for any light leaks coming into the tent . If you find any mark the leaks with a piece of masking tape to be covered up when you open it up. Some use Black tape to seal the light holes getting through. I use Black Silicon and dab a spot from the outside to seal the leak.
Tape falls off.

My first attempt I made a mistake I should have seen and am starting over because I stunted them. However I will say it's super easy to dial in a temperature with their 69 controller connected to their exhaust fan. I just set the temp for 75 and it maintained between 75 to 77. It's a 6 inch exhaust fan with levels of 1 to 10. It never got over speed 3. It just starts at 1 and slowly works up until the temp starts to drop then the fan speed drops.

Also note that while you can't control the speed of your exhaust fan you can still turn it on and off with the AC Infinity controller based on heat or humidity or both by using a 110 controller like an extra $20. Note that the bluetooth model is not backwards compatible and requires bluetooth 4 I think.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back