First time trying to make dry ice hash.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runyoned18

Weedwhacker421
Reaction score
Well let's talk about making kief. This is the very first time I have tried making hash so I will throw myself under the bus. First off how does this look and please let me know if I did something wrong if you see it anything. I used all of my two bags of small purple haze buds and sugar Leafs.

Attachments

• DSCN0005.JPG
    DSCN0005.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 0
nice work, how much did you end up with...I got a total of 92 grams when I did the dry ice extraction...what are you going to do with the keif...

LOL truthfully, I never got that far as to what to do with it I just wanted to try and make some. lol I might try mixing it for some hash brownies but not sure the amount to use and don't want to get anyone to messed up. Dam now I'm high and have to think, as well. lol I am not sure of the amount I have I am letting it dry a little.

LOL truthfully, I never got that far as to what to do with it I just wanted to try and make some. lol I might try mixing it for some hash brownies but not sure the amount to use and don't want to get anyone to messed up. Dam now I'm high and have to think, as well. lol I am not sure of the amount I have I am letting it dry a little.
Send it to me I will have my lab test it

Thank you for the offer but my friend can do it at his dispensary here.
He was kidding....just wanted the kief.

I used dry ice and a 120-filter bag and busted up the buds before I shook the **** out of it. I put at least three oz in it and shook it for about seven minutes.
I use a 220 micron screen for kief and do 3 pulls.

What I need is some recipes and the amount to use. So, come on all ye smokers, Tokers, edible eaters, hash bakers and who can forget the pure hearted old but not forgotten stoners and send some of those good recipes please. I almost wondered what chocolate and peanut butter drops would taste like. Dam I keep going and I am going to have to break out some Doritos.

Dunk it in cal/mag and suck on the juice. Then wait two weeks and call me in the morning.

Seriously I would experiment. Start with a little and adjust accordingly. Everybody has their own tolerance level. What might make me ripped to the max might make you go I don't feel much.

Latest posts

Back