First timer here, hello!

MechaniMan

Reaction score
It looks awesome. Congratulations on your first grow 😎
I'm not exactly sure which strain is which but there's all kinds of different awesome smells smells like Berry, more on the blue side. One smells earthy and Lemony. one smells sweet and fruity, and i swear the one smells like banana bread. Can't wait for them to cure some. 😋

SubmarineGirl

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Wow they all sound great. Nice to have such a nice selection of your own stuff. Think of us when you’re enjoying it. And send us samples too 😊

MechaniMan

Reaction score
Wanted to come back here and thank everybody that helped again. It's been a little bit since I finished up this first one, since then I have gotten some feedback from people and it's nothing but good. I love the reactions from people after they try it and then I inform them that it's homegrown. They tell me you can't even tell the difference between this and dispensary weed. All possible thanks to the people who helped me on this forum. Your advice has been indispensable.

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks brother for letting the members here know how much you appreciate this community. It's members like you who make this place great.

joeb631a

Reaction score
Wanted to come back here and thank everybody that helped again. It's been a little bit since I finished up this first one, since then I have gotten some feedback from people and it's nothing but good. I love the reactions from people after they try it and then I inform them that it's homegrown. They tell me you can't even tell the difference between this and dispensary weed. All possible thanks to the people who helped me on this forum. Your advice has been indispensable.
I didnt do anything ,but Im startin to blush ....

RosterMan

Live Life, Sail
Reaction score
Anytime Bro
I love the word play on indispensable.

Latest posts