First timer here, hello!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick comment. It is better to use the fan for air movement but not aimed directly at the hanging fruit(so to speak). I am not sure if I misunderstood. I do that frequently. BTW-I am happy for you. It is always satisfying to get a nice haul for all your hard work. Harvesting is fun. Trimming is not after your first trimming is done with. Enjoy this trimming because it is not going to be the best part of growing ever again… ;)

I guess it wasn’t just a quick comment. I am a blabber mouth today..,
But scissor hash and finger hash are a treat. It helps make trimming a bit more palatable. Get some good tunes too. I prefer 12 Country Golden Greats by Ween to trim to.

I was about to say the same thing and oldfogey.

I hate trimming yuck worst part and I hate the wet grass smell as it dries.

What are you gonna run next?
I'm too impatient for regular flowers and autos are a better way to get a quicker turnover. Last run was 10-11 weeks, but my photos took forever.

I was about to say the same thing and oldfogey.

I hate trimming yuck worst part and I hate the wet grass smell as it dries.

What are you gonna run next?
I'm too impatient for regular flowers and autos are a better way to get a quicker turnover. Last run was 10-11 weeks, but my photos took forever.
All I have are regs right now. Passion fruit, forbidden fruit and Gorilla Glue.

I want to try Autos but I'm short on cash so I have to wait till I can unload some of this first crop. I just harvested and hung the first crop today and got the second one placed in the tent. Still have to set up netting and probably rearrange a little bit but it's a start.
20220727_180946.jpg
20220727_193259.jpg

All I have are regs right now. Passion fruit, forbidden fruit and Gorilla Glue.

I want to try Autos but I'm short on cash so I have to wait till I can unload some of this first crop. I just harvested and hung the first crop today and got the second one placed in the tent. Still have to set up netting and probably rearrange a little bit but it's a start.View attachment 304282View attachment 304283
Ooohhh!! Passion fruit and forbidden fruit! Not a gorilla glue fan, but that's ok!
Check out north Atlantic seeds for their autos (ethos) and they give a bunch of freebies as well. I usually buy 3-5 seeds and get 4-5 seeds for free on a deal. I also love Greenpoint since their seeds have been really potent and terp heavy. I tried humbolt but wasn't for me so ymmv.

I kind of want to try sugar cane by in house genetics but the $30 a seed plus lack of terpes kind of dissuades me.

19 hours wow! I don’t mind trimming but have learned that one plant a day was best. My hands don’t last longer than that. Plus, I do a better job one plant at a time
That's 2 plants, one on each shelf. My back is killing me, lol. They are pretty though, just look at how frosty those flowers are after trimming. 😁

Attachments

• 20220730_210757.jpg
    20220730_210757.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220730_210714.jpg
    20220730_210714.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220730_210605.jpg
    20220730_210605.jpg
    980.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220730_210442.jpg
    20220730_210442.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Are you growing a different strain/strandivar? I made dry ice hash out of 3 separate plants to see if the hash smelled and tasted different. They did. Not sure it was worth it but it is nice to have Mimosa hash, Golden Lemon Hash, etc. It all gets me wicked baked. It would be easier to get set up (and the clean up after)for making hash once.

Are you growing a different strain/strandivar? I made dry ice hash out of 3 separate plants to see if the hash smelled and tasted different. They did. Not sure it was worth it but it is nice to have Mimosa hash, Golden Lemon Hash, etc. It all gets me wicked baked. It would be easier to get set up (and the clean up after)for making hash once.
Yeah it's all mixed together, 3 stains. As I steadily increase the size of my grow I will probably separate them but for now I don't have the luxury of being picky. I'll probably just wait cuz it'll only be a couple months and right now I'll only have a young teenagers size shoe box of trims.

20220805_152844.jpg

All Jared up and the final tally is, 🥁..........544 g or 1.2 lbs.

I did it, I aimed for at least a pound with four plants and I got it. I must say I'm damn proud of myself for a first time grower.

Latest posts

Back