First timer here, hello!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks awesome. Congratulations on your first grow 😎
I'm not exactly sure which strain is which but there's all kinds of different awesome smells smells like Berry, more on the blue side. One smells earthy and Lemony. one smells sweet and fruity, and i swear the one smells like banana bread. Can't wait for them to cure some. 😋

Wanted to come back here and thank everybody that helped again. It's been a little bit since I finished up this first one, since then I have gotten some feedback from people and it's nothing but good. I love the reactions from people after they try it and then I inform them that it's homegrown. They tell me you can't even tell the difference between this and dispensary weed. All possible thanks to the people who helped me on this forum. Your advice has been indispensable.

Wanted to come back here and thank everybody that helped again. It's been a little bit since I finished up this first one, since then I have gotten some feedback from people and it's nothing but good. I love the reactions from people after they try it and then I inform them that it's homegrown. They tell me you can't even tell the difference between this and dispensary weed. All possible thanks to the people who helped me on this forum. Your advice has been indispensable.
I didnt do anything ,but Im startin to blush ....

Anytime Bro
I love the word play on indispensable.

Are you growing a different strain/strandivar? I made dry ice hash out of 3 separate plants to see if the hash smelled and tasted different. They did. Not sure it was worth it but it is nice to have Mimosa hash, Golden Lemon Hash, etc. It all gets me wicked baked. It would be easier to get set up (and the clean up after)for making hash once.

Way to go oldfogey8 just love hash. I'll be working on a stash of hash as soon as I get the flow of grows going. :canabis::32110marijuana:

Morning Mechaniman great first time run, do you have your next line up?

Latest posts

Back