first timer wish me luck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys been a few well plants are doing good and my 12 clones are starting to grow some new leaves so looks like ill be set for my next gen. but man these plants are growing between 1and2 inches a night since 12/12 man its getting tight in there probably going to put a screen in this weekend but ill probably get some pics thursday that ll be 7 days in flower:D

ok just a question i know it is super noobish but the buds come out of thr top of the plant right where new growth is starting right. well if thats the case then i have 60 tops right at the canopy line i think its going to get a little crowded in there...(as if its not already):eek:

learnin to gro said:
ok just a question i know it is super noobish but the buds come out of thr top of the plant right where new growth is starting right. well if thats the case then i have 60 tops right at the canopy line i think its going to get a little crowded in there...(as if its not already):eek:
Hey man, it sounds like you're on your way to some real bud! The flowers will sprout from each place where a branch meets stem. Right in the "V" of each node. Also of course, the very top.

You can continue to use LST until the third week of flowering. Just be careful. Get the tops as low as possible without damage. After the third week of flowering, you'll see the plants stop growing and start really flowering like crazy.

Good luck man!

alright thanks for the reply stoney heres the pics i promised everything is going god except for how tall these F'ers got but what can you do ok the clones look a little wilted but the new growth is not the two little ones with my clones are just the two seeds i had left. the small one had its stem break in half right at the surface of dirt so i put some cloning pwder on it stem and buried it three weeks later its rooted and kicking but. no buds yet but its looking close. plants have grown a foot in 7 days:eek: i gave too much nutes the other day and then ran 5 gals through each pot now they have stabilized with only tip burn.

hey guys i took these right as the lights went off. also is a pic of some balls on my male up close and personal. the damaged looking plant with my clones is what happens when you forget to water your plant when it is rootbound in a keg cup.:eek: in here is what i see as the beginning of a bud close up there are lots more hairs everywhere and the pointy thigs next to the hairs have grown very big.plants are about 36 inches and looking quite healthy (i think). well any opinions? also there are between 60 and 70tops i lose count after 40 usually but im pretty sure there are that many.:D :D :D :D :D

YES, YES, and YES. Man those young ladies are looking GREAT!! I see that are really starting to fill up that grow space real nice. Your doing a great job man keep it up. ;)

hey guys here it is been a while its just that i dont get too many responses when i post but ill try to do it once a week here we go the pics im pretty happy 8 of 9 clones rooted and are currently growing along with a male that is going to be chopped soon cause my fems are about to get banged:p anyways here they are

Those plants are looking FINE, LTG.

You're gonna have some nice buds man.

Man your ladies are growing up fast and they are looking great. I here ya on not getting many replies to your grow journal as we had the same problem. I just don't understand. With all the members we have on here i can't believe they can't stop by and say damn fine grow man. Anyway everything is looking great man keep it up. :aok:

Holy shight! Those are lookin great! So you got like 2 months from germination right now right? Damn, that is good. That's a nice set-up to. Easy and very effective. I am curious what kinda yield you get from this grow. Is there anything you would have liked to do different? How about side lighting? Do you think you would have wanted some floros here and there? Really, it don't look like you could fit any to really be effective. Your plants are like my woman. Taking up every bit of room they can.

hey thanks for the comments man you know i really like my setup. very simple like you said. about side lighting you know it might increase yield but honestly i think i just wont veg as long next time. it was my first time so i had no real idea on how big they stretch and a multitude of other things i have had lots of help from these guys. but the problem is they can only help you once a problem comes up. so the biggest thing ill have different on my next grow will be my experience and the ability to prevent probs not stop em once they appear. for instance im having some pretty rough ph issues right now alot of my lower growtht is hurting ill have some pics later . my runoff of 5.8 water was 6.8-7.0 how this happened i dont know cause ive ph tested my water before every watering/nute but alas i Fd up somewhere so next time will be different ive got my 8 clones vegging now so ill be updating those soon enough.. also next time i buy seeds im thinking of buying a strain that doesnt have to flower 8 or more weeks

wow wish my flower room looks like that good job keep it can't wait to see more buds

You know, it might be a reaction in the soil. Those nutes mixing around, and even some bacteria might be causing the PH to get a lil high. I mean, if you think about it if PH was so easy then there would not be so many tricks and products to change the PH. But the thing that I am wondering... Once again Huggy Bear was reading again and came accross this. It says that it grows best between 6.5 and 7 in soil. And then 5.8-6.8 using a hydro setup. But it seems people on here like to keep it down a lil more. Can anybody tell me about there thoughts on PH and experiences? I remember it mentions about PH sensitive bacteria as well saying that they need a certain range. Of course I am talking about good bacteria. I can't wait to see the pics man. I lost track... what day is it from germ day?

Learnin to gro, VERY NICE LOOKING!!! Looks like your going to be rewarded with some Nice smoke bro!:headbang2:

alright been havin serious ph issues dont know how but have lots of dead undergrowth hopefully i can bring tops to full term. shouldnt be too much of a problem as the problems have stabilized. oh well here is some pics. also my clones got a little chilly they are about 12 inches with between 5 and 7 nodes the entire stem trunk and all other stem is purple i moved them out of the cold room ill get pics and ask for tips.

lookin good my friend. just watch out for mold and powdery mildew . ussually start having problem with it when packed together like that. just be careful cause its a painstaking job exspecially when getting the powdery mildew problem.

Hey nice grow man, Now I gonna read your journal from the start

Latest posts

Back