first timer wish me luck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
learnin to gro said:
hey just wondering what does powdery mildew look like
Whats going on LTG. Your ladies are looking great man. Powdery mildew is a white grey color if i'm not mistaken. Keep up the great work LTG. :aok:

powdery mildew looks like white powdery blotches .

those are beuties... i just read ur entire grow journal from the start and im am currently about 3 days into my first serious grow and learned so much from ur growing. i hope mine can come out half as good. keep up

Whats up LTG. Man the ladies are looking great for sure. Did you give them a good flush after the nute burn? If not you should because they will continue to burn if ya don't. ;)

learnin to gro said:
hey guys where can i find a cheap eyepiece to chck out my ttrichromes thanks for the help. also yeah tbg when you saw the nute burn they were ready for another watering but thanks for trhe support

Checkout ebay, hydro shops carry them too. Called a jeweller's 'lupe'.

radio shack might still carry them .and on the humidity you may not want to lower it much more than 50,i believe females thrive better with more of a higher percentage of humidity like the real outdoor condition in the summer wind,rain,humidity, imho a male developes in stressfull outdoor conditions like low humidity , or too high ,lack of moisture,light ect. i believe when they develope into male pollen seeks the females in a more kosher enviroment to pollenate the females which are better conditions and less stress to have there offsprings.

my man u have some very beautiful women...i hope the grow im setting up for now comes out just as good as urs...keep up the good work

Those are some sexy ladies, are they dating yet? If so then hook a brother up! Looking GOOD! :bong:

you know i tried to lock these ladies up and keep em from ever seeing a guy but one snuck in when i wasnt looking and apparently got lucky. cause now i got seeds galore. damn ***** plants next time im going for the chastity belt and chainsaw. belt for the girls chainsaw for the boys. also thanks for the comments. yeah so far this grow has had quite a bit of drama. but on the home stretch its looking good plus i got 8 clones 2-3 weeks into flower all about 24-30 inches and just starting to show buds. ill have some pics of those and the big ones on thurs. i have 6 of mr nice critical mass. about 16 days old and a mother widow been Lsting that is looking pretty good but i have to wait until my 5 biggies are done (maybe 2 weeks) before i can put it in the flower room
ALSO ON A SIDE NOTE I RECENTLY PURCHASED SEEDS FROM DR CHRONIC. AND THEY GOT THERE QUICK I GOT SENSI NL AND MR NICE CRIITICAL MASS.THE CRITICAL MASS HAD 6 OF 7 GERM AND GROW WHILE NOT ONE OF MY 15 NORTHERN LIGHTS GERMED. HE TOLD ME HE WONT REPLACE AND TRIED TO BLAME ME. HOW IS IT GROWER ERROR WHEN YOU HAVE TWO STRAINS SIDE BY SIDE AND ONE HAS NO PROBLEMS AND THE OTHER WONT GERM. BEWARE OF THE DOC HE SHOWS NO INTEREST IN MAKING THIS SITUATION RIGHT AND DOESNT SEEM TO CARE

learnin to gro said:
ALSO ON A SIDE NOTE I RECENTLY PURCHASED SEEDS FROM DR CHRONIC. THE CRITICAL MASS HAD 6 OF 7 GERM AND GROW WHILE NOT ONE OF MY 15 NORTHERN LIGHTS GERMED. HE TOLD ME HE WONT REPLACE AND TRIED TO BLAME ME. BEWARE OF THE DOC HE SHOWS NO INTEREST IN MAKING THIS SITUATION RIGHT AND DOESNT SEEM TO CARE

How long did you wait for them to germ as some can take more than a week. But on another note thanks for the warning because many do business but not all business is good business. :bongin:

yeah the way i germ is just throw the seed a 1/2 inch down in soil and water so what i did was just that 3 days later 4 of 5 critical mass germed and not one of the 7 NL so i let them sit for another week and nothing when i pulled em out not even one tail came out. so i put in 3 more CM and the last 8 NL this time putting the NL in warm water for two days still not one craced open then put em in cups and also put my CM in cups 3 days later all CM's germed and not a single NL it has been 10 days since then and still nothing so im disappointed. 120$ for not one germed seed i spent over 200$ its crap. also here is a couple pics the first is a group shot of 8 clones and the 5 that are almost done then a few budshots and finally one of my clones about 3 weeks into flower

Damn sneaky males...remember how we were when we were young?:p

Sorry, just trying to cheer ya up. In my journeys through lots of grow journals on various sites, I have found that males sneak in on even the long time gurus...don't let it get ya down;) .

mmmm...looking great learning to gro. That is goin to be one sweet final product :D

learnin to gro said:
hey what ratio of clear cloudy amber is preferredi still have no amber but probably 50-60%cloudy ill throw in a few pics also you see the pic of the plant that is 3 weeks in. i took no clones and this plant had visible trichs at 10 days flower and at three weeks has em on the fan leaves i need to try and reveg or something. also after all my nute burn issues ive decided to go organic from here on out. my ph for all plants is finally right runoff between 6.1 and 6.5 though i will continue to use ph 5.8 water FOREVER. i think my yield will suffer greatly due to ph and nute burn issues but after all it is my first time. and thanks to you all my clones are much healthier than my first set were and are all moving along. also for scale most buds are between 4 and 7 inches long and 2and 4 inches wide
Whats up LTG. Hey man don't feel bad. Our first grow we had nute burn so bad we ended up turning everything into hash. :p We all make mistakes the first time around that's how we learn i guess. As far as the trichromes go as soon as we see amber they come down. ;)

Yo LTG, I've been with ya since the days of your first skinny plant and totally inspired by your progress. those are some beautiful plants man!

Latest posts

Back