First Timer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenv

Reaction score
Howdy .... Probably gonna need some advice soon ... First timer but I was a teenager in the 60's 😁..Trying to get to the end as peaceful as I can .I'm waring out. Bad pancreas , 13 bad disk and spinal stenosis and bad hip. So here I am still going . I live in the mountains grew up here on a dairy farm and spent 25 yrs. in the plumbing and heating business . I don't discuss politics and don't care much for todays society , I keep to myself (out lived all my long time friends ) . 3 daughters 5 grand kids , 6 great grand kids and taking care of my 96 yr. old mother.

Welcome aboard Kenv. Check out the old fatrs club for some laughs or Island Of Misfits where all the misfit Potheads are. 😁

Howdy and welcome. Lots here were teenagers in the 60's. I am one of them. Like you most have gotten battle scars over the years and pain is a common denominator.

Lots of good grower here to help when you need it. Check out the Beginners Growing Forum for instant advise. Lots of good info there.

Have fun.

Hello Ken and welcome aboard.

Getting old ain’t for sissies. But you already know that.

There are a few of us construction guys here. Licensed Journeyman Cement Mason here , Local 690 Tulsa.

My back and neck hurts.

8EDD1E35-406E-479B-826B-36877D93EA5C.png

Latest posts

Back