First timer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm more like 50 cal in spirit

i am more of a popgun guy

C19F0F05-D5B0-4FBF-A3F0-8AC5D37F383A.jpeg

@WeedHopper you wet and rainy this morning?
I looked at the weather radar a little bit ago. This weather system stretches from Dallas to New York, with me about the halfway point.

Well my name has some connection to the Jewish counterpart. Uzi or Erza romanized is somewhere from that area in origin. My name is Uzair also a variation of that and that's just been my nickname since childhood lmao

@uuzeee,,,,if you find a different Avatar you like just post it and i will change it.

No problem . Like i said if you find something you like better just post it and i will fix it for you.

Uzair (Arabic: عزير, ʿUzayr) is a figure who is mentioned in the Quran, Surah At-Tawba, verse 9:30, which states that he was revered by the Jews as "the son of God". Uzair is most often identified with the biblical Ezra and according to some[citation needed] with the Egyptian deity Osiris. Modern historians have described the reference as "enigmatic", since such views have not been found in Jewish sources.[1][2] Islamic scholars have interpreted the Quranic reference in different ways, with some explaining that it alluded to a specific group of Jews

OR

Ezra was the second of three key leaders to leave Babylon for the reconstruction of Jerusalem. While Zerubbabel would rebuild the Temple (Ezra 3:8), and Nehemiah rebuilt the walls, Ezra would restore worship.

1679662352239.png

Last edited:
From the looks of that guy,, getting ppl to worship wasn't a problem. 😂 😂 😂 :vampire:

Well that shouldnt be a problem either way because you are the proud owner of an Uzi. :eek:

Latest posts

Back