First timer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is your site guide. And yes she has a habit of staring at ppl.😁

FB_IMG_1679250444059.jpg

Looks like a diy grow space. What are you working with
It's an old closet. I'm using mylar sheets taped to the walls. Hepa filter attached to a cpu fan with a dimmer as exhaust and air filtration. Humidity levels maintained at 60 to 70%. and the whole rig is front on an air conditioning unit Incase the lights get too hot. Maintaining a temperature of 26c. It's been surprisingly simple.
Germination process was the only tricky part untill I figured out it was because of high pH.

Is your closet painted white? If so you don't need the Mylar. Watch your humidity when you get in flower.

It's an old closet. I'm using mylar sheets taped to the walls. Hepa filter attached to a cpu fan with a dimmer as exhaust and air filtration. Humidity levels maintained at 60 to 70%. and the whole rig is front on an air conditioning unit Incase the lights get too hot. Maintaining a temperature of 26c. It's been surprisingly simple.
Germination process was the only tricky part untill I figured out it was because of high pH.
Nice. Space looks small are you planning on glowering all 6 in there

Latest posts

Back