First try winding down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chickenfeed

Reaction score
I started my first indoor grow this winter after years of procrastination. Had alot of advice from friends and lurking around the internet. And have been pretty successful IMHO. Big Thanks to @Flower and everyone on MP for the knowledge. Looks like I have another week or so before harvest and I'm excited to sample and share the fruits of my labor. After which i will probably shut her down for the spring and summer and do some less time involed grows outdoors and mostly soak up some family time and sunshine outdoors. But looking forward to improving on next year's new found winter hobby. Thanks again for sharing knowledge and keeping it humorous you bunch of stoners.
20230317_143602.jpg

Don't forget you are now a member of this brotherhood. Check in and keep informed on what is going on. I am slowing way down for 3 months. I won't completely stop as I have the veg room going and will take cuts to be ready for Sept when I fire things back up again.

Don't forget you are now a member of this brotherhood. Check in and keep informed on what is going on. I am slowing way down for 3 months. I won't completely stop as I have the veg room going and will take cuts to be ready for Sept when I fire things back up again.
I ain't going anywhere Pute. I was actually just reading Walter White's aka GMO's tissue culture thread. Just one of many fascinating reads on here. I will definitely stick around.

I started my first indoor grow this winter after years of procrastination. Had alot of advice from friends and lurking around the internet. And have been pretty successful IMHO. Big Thanks to @Flower and everyone on MP for the knowledge. Looks like I have another week or so before harvest and I'm excited to sample and share the fruits of my labor. After which i will probably shut her down for the spring and summer and do some less time involed grows outdoors and mostly soak up some family time and sunshine outdoors. But looking forward to improving on next year's new found winter hobby. Thanks again for sharing knowledge and keeping it humorous you bunch of stoners. View attachment 322403

totally curious as to what strandivar is that beautiful plant?

it reminds me of some haze crosses…..hmmmmmmm

it has gotta smell in that room eh

4385176E-E452-410C-B018-92E041FB7610.jpeg

Well smoke report has come back positive. Smooth, good buzz, and not trimmed enough. Just the 3 things I was going for. Honestly though, I don't appreciate the consumption anymore as much as I do the cultivation. Hands down the best/calmest hobby to date for me. I love watching it grow. It suits me well.

- old stoner.

Latest posts

Back