fish tank dro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrandaddyKush421

long time smoka
Reaction score
ive tried a new way to grow dro...i used a our old 5 gallon fish tank..i poured some water in about 1 in from tha bottom and kept the same pebbles in the tank from when our fish died...i figured the co2 would be good for it..i even used the air pump that came with it too...oh and the same light...got lucky with that one...so i cut a two liter bottle in half...trash tha top piece and cut hole for the bottom big enough to let water in the bottom when u place it in the tank...after all that i place the cut two liter in the tank fill pebbles inside and all around the tank stick the air pump hose through the hole in the bottomso the air comes through the pebbles under the roots..its similiar to a artificial river setup...(okay i was stoned out my mind and bored but it proved well in the end)fast incredible results following the germonation and sprouting stages...still holding strong..

Make sure you darken the tank, you don't want light getting to the roots, you will start to have problems then.

alge,,,plus what killed the fish did u rinse the rocks out ,,besides that it sounds good can u post some picks so we can see the set up id like to see what u got going on i got a copple fish tanks im not useing for nothing and i was thinkin about mabey makin it a clone chamber our somethin ,,u no like somethin to put my rockawool in ,to get the clones going before i put them in my water farm ,,but any ways id like to see it ,hope all stays nice and smooth for u ,,,HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM

Latest posts

Back