Fitness?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerrorAP2

You're so cool, Brewster!
Reaction score
Is anyone out there a fitness nut or body builder? I hope I'm not the only one.

TerrorAP2 said:
Is anyone out there a fitness nut or body builder? I hope I'm not the only one.

I was hardcore for a cpl years but I work too many hrs a week now to dedicate the time. I still workout and am in shape but I was 40 pounds heavier 3 and a half years ago and it wasn't fat. I miss being that big but it was a lot or work and a lot of discipline eating wise.

I understand completely. It's very hard at times, especially with the temptation all around. I like to give myself cheat days so I don't go crazy. I figure one bad meal on Saturday and Sunday will help keep my mind on track.

Right now, I'm in my cutting phase and so far I have dropped 1.5 pounds in about 3-4 days. Another 7-8 weeks to go, it's going to be a long one.

TerrorAP2 said:
I understand completely. It's very hard at times, especially with the temptation all around. I like to give myself cheat days so I don't go crazy. I figure one bad meal on Saturday and Sunday will help keep my mind on track.

Right now, I'm in my cutting phase and so far I have dropped 1.5 pounds in about 3-4 days. Another 7-8 weeks to go, it's going to be a long one.

I am guessing you compete....I wld hve loved to hve done that but I hve horrible genetics when it comes to my legs. Strong as hell but cldnt get them to put on any real size. Even with assistance from the dark side they wldnt grow anywhere near as well as my upper body. Back in those days I wld be at the gym 5-6 days a week....now I am lucky if I get two. Sucks.

No, I don't compete. I would love to some day, but I'm far from where I would like to be. I just love working out. Today was leg day for me and it reminded me why I hate legs. Tomorrow is my favorite day, chest & arms.

I enjoy working out, its a great stress reliever for me
I go every other day for 2 hours

Not a BB'er, but I'm no slouch in the gym. I've dabbled in the dark side before. My peak stats were 6'0ft, 200lbs, 6-8%bf.....I'm a little lighter and fatter now...lol

I'm on a few of the BBing forums...differen't name though.

TerrorAP2 said:
No, I don't compete. I would love to some day, but I'm far from where I would like to be. I just love working out. Today was leg day for me and it reminded me why I hate legs. Tomorrow is my favorite day, chest & arms.

Okay I got ya bro...when I here cutting phase and it is fall going into winter I think competition. You are pretty hard core if you run cutting cycles this time of the year. I don't run them till very early spring to get ready for beach body season...lol

At my peak I was 5 foot 10, 210 lbs. If my wheels were caught up to my upper body I wld hve been 225-230 easy. Right now I am sitting at 175 maybe 12% BF.
Funny thing is I got my wife into working out hardcore and now she gets to go to the gym more then I do.:) Work sucks...I need to hit the lottery so I can grow weed and Body build instead of grow weed and work 12 hour days for UPS.

do triathalons count? cuz if so count me in as a heath nut lol

Latest posts

Back