FL Grow - Going well,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diluted

Reaction score
Hey guys - This is my "first" post.. I've been googling and searching these sites for awhile now - the other popular 'one' seems to be flooded with teenagers growing in their closet. *sighs* More mature here.. so I'll post here!

Now.. I've never grown to 'make money' or 'supply' etc.. usually it's one or two plants. I have had great sucess in the past (before I became a home owner) with this place I was living at for many years. There was a little spot by the fence that got sun - all day long! Worked great.

However, I just have a few questions about this new 'spot' I have. It only gets direct light for about 4-5 hours a day. Now.. I understand the 'down side' to this - Yet, let's say my 6 or so seedlings (not sexed yet) are about 9 inches tall and in this spot where it gets 5 hours of light a day -

Would the 'natural' rythym of the sun (12/12, etc) effect them at all since it is only getting direct for about 5 hours (indirect for the rest)

Also, do you think it will only get to about 2/3 feet before it starts budding? That doesn't really bother me.

Just want to know what I'm in for..

Oh, and real quick - I've always grown outside using Miracle Gro (I know.. I know) The reason for this is simple. I'm a lazy American. I water the damn things every so often.. I can "leave them alone" I understand I'm not producing 'the best of the best of the best'.. yet I just get a few bagseeds.. badda bing.. lots of sun, water, and the 'miracle gro' with 3 months of feed.. saves me a lot of time. Then, after 4 months I'd add some fertilizers to it (I know how to 'read the numbers' etc) ... It always came out very good quality.

Just nervous about only getting 4-5 hours of light. Like I said, I'd be happy with a 12-week turnaround from seedling to harvest.. don't care if I only get an ounce or two...

(and if you're a conspiracy minded like me.. saying "at least I don't support the drug world by growing my own.." and then they say "thats what they want!" heh)

Okay! Tax Paying Honest Citizen Signing out -

Latest posts

Back