Fla. man wanting ride to bar calls 911, arrested

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

OLDSMAR, Fla. (AP) -- Authorities say a Florida man who called 911 claiming he'd been beaten and shot at was hoping the tale would get him a ride to a bar.
Instead, 37-year-old Gregory J. Oras is facing charges of misusing the 911 system and battery of a law enforcement officer.
An arrest report says Oras called 911 three times before his arrest early Tuesday in Oldsmar, northwest of Tampa. He told the dispatcher he had a broken nose and bleeding ears, and claimed people were shooting at him.
Authorities say he was actually looking for a ride to another bar.
The report also says Oras kicked a Pinellas County sheriff's deputy in the knees and a Taser was used to subdue him.
Online records show he is being held at the Pinellas County Jail but don't indicate whether he has an attorney.

Interesting world we live in, eh?

He doesn't need an attorney, just a frontal lobotomy and he should be fixed to avoid any offspring from this dimwit idiot.

A while back we had a woman here in the Northwest, in the Portland area if I remember correctly, who called 911 and asked for the deputy who had just been to her house to be sent back there so she could ask him out. Needlessly to say, she didn't get the date but was also charged with abusing the 911 system, and I think with interfering with an officer by calling him off of his legitimate duties.

Now that is NOT to imply that a man would have not done something like that, because I'm relatively sure that men have done the same thing with female officers, but simply to illustrate Smoking mom's point about the "interesting" world that we live in. I think maybe the "strange" world we live in might be more accurate.

GOOD SMOKING!

hahahahaha. I saw that one too Don Jones. on the news. :). Oh, some people in Oregon just aren't that bright. In Florida either, I see ;P.

Kicked a cop in the knee??? I wonder how he thought that was going to end up.

I am sure he beats out all other job applicants at the interviews.

now why in the heck would anyone tatoo their face for any reason watsoever?

bout as dumb as purposely slammi my dingy in a door for fun IMO not experience ! :rofl:

zipflip said:
now why in the heck would anyone tatoo their face for any reason watsoever?

bout as dumb as purposely slammi my dingy in a door for fun IMO not experience ! :rofl:

zip- have you never seen this guy? I didn't date him for very long. :giggle:

Although this one happens to be my favorite of them all.

:rofl:

He probably figured he would get off easy with his good looks..

that may have worked if he looked like jessica rabbit lol..

The way he looked,,Id say alot of PPL might wanta beat him up,, or shoot at him.:D

Since he kick a cop, wonder if someone makes him "SQUEEELL" like a pig:laugh:

them sum strange people in them pix SM
i got nothin against anyone who does it.
only i cant, for the life of me even imagine why..
i mean ya cant jsut go wash it off in the bathroom LOL.
wat ya gonna say when your sitti in a nursin home in a wheel chair drooli with ya face all saggin from stretched out old piercing holes and a skull tattooed on ya face. an 85 years old. LOL

wat'll their grand kids think . :rofl:

mine has her nose pierced wit a very tiny lil stud is al and i thought that was way too wierd to see grammy wit her nose pierced.
i told her i was gona get her one them huge bull rings for her bday

Latest posts

Back