Flip to flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NORMANREH

BIG PERM
Reaction score
so I have been growing a few of godfather kush in a 5×5 grow tent. This is week 7 in veg. Now let me remind you that this is my first rule and I have some issues getting it all set up and getting the temp right that the girls for some reason are still looking like they need something before I can kick them off into the the flower cycle. I will post some pictures that way you guys can tell me what you think and hopefully somebody can send me on the right direction. Thanks for everybody's help and I hope I can get this under control.

Attachments

• 20230527_174247.jpg
    20230527_174247.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230527_174243.jpg
    20230527_174243.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
I am also growing the godfather OG. I just put mine in flower three days ago. I’m glad to see someone else growing it. I’ll be watching your grow ✌️

What are you feeding yours?
And can you share your feeding schedule with me on how much nutrients to give.

What are you feeding yours?
And can you share your feeding schedule with me on how much nutrients to give.
i am very simple
I feed 5ml per gallon every 10 days or so of the below plus calmag in between feedings.
I back off the FloraGro after the stretch in flower.
IMG_1312.jpeg

i am very simple
I feed 5ml per gallon every 10 days or so of the below plus calmag in between feedings.
View attachment 330216

this is a picture of mine taken yesterday. I am in day 5 of flower and the stretch has begun. I raised my lights a bit today. I have 4 Godfather OGs in this 2x4 tent.

IMG_8123.jpeg

Last edited:
i am very simple
View attachment 330216

can’t argue with results eh

that is the beauty of the Lucas Formula , it can be very flexible to fit each unique grow

we use the 8-16 , 8 ml Micro and 16 ml Bloom per gallon during adulthood

when they are younger , 4-8 works

babies and one can go as low as 2-4

and then in flower , maybe cut down on the Micro and bump up the Bloom

i have also used the Maxi Bloom but there was not a noticeable difference in yield so I just stick with bumping up the Bloom

9D92D15E-237C-4874-9F2F-49D85923084B.jpeg

Those are beautiful.
i might just go with something simple on my next grow.
Thank you so much. They had a hard start by my neglect but they are finally feeling much better. I got that same box you are using when I ran out of my FF nutes once but didn’t notice any difference in my grows aside from having to mix and measure a lot more stuff. When I was out, I decided to try the GH trio plus my usual CalMag which works the same imo as the FF trio did.

Latest posts

Back