floating patch...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For ppl not use to see mj plants outdoors yes but those of us that grow and are in the woods all the time they stand out big time.

The worst thimg is that you harvested someone else's plant

it was a wild plant, someone must of been sitting on the mound smoking a bowl and dropped some seeds, it was not being taken care of, or harvested. you could tell. even so if they were dumb enough to start a plant in a middle of a school yard, ontop a hill none the less, surrounded by houses, it should teach them a better leson than they would of learned in that school ;)

i was 12 years old at the time, i was in heaven

so from what responces i'm getting the best way to use the pond to my advantage would be to use wick system, rather then try for aquaponics. hmm

Sounds like a cool experiment -- try it in a few different ways -- I bet you are surprised with the results -- you can do it...

Peace

Just thinking of cat tails the first of september are going to turn a tan color as they die off for winter, so camouflage mj with cat tails is tough that time of year, imo...

Latest posts

Back