Florida Native

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im from the Dallas area, Born in Texas. Welcome aboard the Passion my friend. I also lived in Florida for 4yrs.

welcome HG, thanks for your service...pull up a chair and get to know us...lots of great growers here ready and willing to lend a hand...keep one thought in mind when considering a grow, keep it simple...got any questions, drop a line...

Howdy from Texas, getting medically retired from the Army so I'm looking forward to that legal medical marijuana. Florida native here. Looking forward to researching tried methods and strategies for growing that sticky icky bud.
Dang! You've got it made, HGF. I am most ricky-tick NOT medically retired, just a dinged-helmet ole ex-GI. I cannot get the FL legal weed. Unless I claim PTSD. 😤

You will find the perfect equivalent of a whole fargin bunch of Ph.D.'s here regarding growing. Myself excepted. I am incapable of growing anything but mangoes and coconuts.

Check out the Island of Misfits and The Old Farts Club.

Is Abilene still dry?

Latest posts

Back