Floromite Instructions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Floramite is my choice when I need a miticide. I count my blessings! I haven't had mites in a year because I haven't taken a clone from an outside source in a few years. When I was collecting clones, they all had mites and I used Floramite once and then again 7 days later to kill everything every time. The point is it works so well, you can eradicate your mites and then by being careful and not taking dirty clones, you wont have to use it that often.

The stuff is not something you want to be working with. I wear a chemical suit, cloves, booties, $100 gas mask, and goggles when I used that in the past. It's very toxic to humans but it works and it's gone in 6 to 8 weeks. I had the plants tested to make sure they were pesticide free before placing the bud on the shelves and they were 100% free of all pesticides.

MG Canna said:
Floramite is my choice when I need a miticide. I count my blessings! I haven't had mites in a year because I haven't taken a clone from an outside source in a few years. When I was collecting clones, they all had mites and I used Floramite once and then again 7 days later to kill everything every time. The point is it works so well, you can eradicate your mites and then by being careful and not taking dirty clones, you wont have to use it that often.

The stuff is not something you want to be working with. I wear a chemical suit, cloves, booties, $100 gas mask, and goggles when I used that in the past. It's very toxic to humans but it works and it's gone in 6 to 8 weeks. I had the plants tested to make sure they were pesticide free before placing the bud on the shelves and they were 100% free of all pesticides.

Thanks for the post, good info, my mite issue isnt from clones though, ive never brought a clone in, im just from seed and my own clones, my prime suspect is me or my dog, i have seen spidermites on plants in my yard so the dog is banned from the rooms, he wont care, the light hurts his eyes anyway.

Bad dog!! No worries. Just be safe and don't use once plants are in the budding cycle.

Latest posts

Back