Flourex Bulbs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that some crappy bulb you got i got 42 watt fluorex and i got 4300 lumes from homedepo good luck bro :):) check CQ CFL's 101 and look what i wrote about fluorex's

I have one of those and they do great :D

have you seen there big ones yet? :eek: 200 watt beast they are :)

grow on

OC...you can purchase the same bulb at Lowe's for $9.98 plus tax. Not the best bulb I ever used, but it worked. IMHO, CFL's are better.

Nelson

Opencountry said:
Well I have a 65w cfl that is crap compared to the flourex bulb. I would definetly like to find a 200w a CFL at Lowes,Home Depot or Menards for Under $30 if possible.

Hey man...I didn't say the Flourex bulb was bad; I just told you where to get the same bulb as you were going to mail order, and save yourself $7.00 plus the shipping charge. For veg growth, it [Flourex] is just fine. I use many kind of lights, and have found CFL's to be better in my application. Just trying to save you some cash...

Nelson

Hey

Yeah I have a similar bulb. Found a 85 watt cfl on Ebay. There are all sorts of grow lights on there. I like using these bulbs the plants are looking great.

Later:cool:

My bulb with shipping oddly was 16 dollars too. Wierd whats going on here, lol;)

Later:cool:

I think 25 with shipping is still a fai price for an 85 watt bulb. The cheapest Ive seen one go for was $35.

Latest posts

Back