Flower’s Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 302605

The first time I found spider webs all over my plants, well, I thought I was in real trouble.
I finally figured out I had a real spider hiding out somewhere.
Got my first look at her today. She is a healthy looking gal, and I am grateful for the help she is providing me.

Edit, just realized, she is hiding out in the White Widow, lol.
Needs a name

Has anyone seen Hopper?
What-are-Potato.jpg

258DEF3A-6937-416F-BBA8-E3BEF9B69A00.jpeg

Medusa is officially entered in the BOTM contest.
She will be at 9 weeks this coming Monday, and she still looks like she has a week or two to go.
I am almost dreading this trim job, lol.

Over the past week or so, I have been battling a little bud rot on Medusa. Every time I found some rot starting, I would cut the cola off the plant, trim it up and toss anything showing rot.
Last night I finally just cut the whole plant down at a little over 10 weeks.
I would have liked to have let her go a little longer, but decided it wasn’t worth it.
Needless to say, I have been doing quite a bit of trimming lately, and still have an hour or two of work left to go on her.
The humidity has been staying around 45% in the Flower Tower, so I feel I am within the necessary target range, and I have plenty of air flow, but the buds are so big, I guess they are just holding too much moisture.
Anyway, I will get it figured out.
I also have 3 other plants that are gonna be ready to chop in the next 30 days or so. I should be absolutely sick of trimming by the end of the month.
718B6F45-D281-43CD-8DDD-AB52D2AA492B.jpeg

This is what I got out of the Jack Herer that I chopped a couple weeks ago, the Sour Diesel that I am still in the process of trimming is gonna yield way more.

that jack looks great, nice job growing her out...give the plastic containers a thought...they will leach harmful resins into your flowers...look for glass or BPA free composite containers...you don't wanna taint those nice flowers with the poisons in that plastic...

Yes, find a nice glass jar with a seal to keep that herb fresh and properly cured. I’m not a fan of plastic either but glass for sure will keep your weed just like new. 😊

I never use plastic. Plus the good shit sticks to it.

Last edited:
that jack looks great, nice job growing her out...give the plastic containers a thought...they will leach harmful resins into your flowers...look for glass or BPA free composite containers...you don't wanna taint those nice flowers with the poisons in that plastic...
I never thought of that. Makes sense though. Thx.

Reactions: boo

I knew plastic would leach into liquids, but never gave any thought to leaching into a dried plant.
I will switch them out today.
Thanks for the tip.

EF9B0402-EA8E-4549-8A5D-B8E59A2B5DD7.jpeg

This Lemon auto, which I grew a few months ago, hermied on me and I ended up with 6 seeds total. This is the first auto I ever grew, and I didn’t realize, until it was too late, that autos stress easy.
Of course, I had already pinched stems, fim’d, and did all kinds of tortuous stuff to the poor thing.
I never found any pollen sacs or nanners on it, so I thought I was safe, but I ended up with seeds.
I figured since the transgendered tendencies more than likely came from the torture I submitted the poor thing to, and not necessarily genetics, that I would save the seeds and see what happens.

0FF807A0-CE46-457F-91D7-3C02EB476871.jpeg

This, so far is the result of the first seed I planted. I can’t say that I am disappointed.
FF6F1B4E-6AFF-4F4F-AF28-5C228D668916.jpeg

I planted another seed last week.

I switched to MG Twice as big. Didn't care for the Ocean Forest soil.
But I do use all FFs line of nutrients and my plants love them too.

Latest posts

Back