Flower’s Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the plant on the last pic, bottom left has nice lateral branches...nice training...

86C3D1C3-940A-4C16-BD8F-FEB555C95F25.jpeg

Not much to add right now. All plants are healthy and happy. Another Gelato will be going into 12/12 January 1.
Gonna leave a picture of the Gelato I am training just to document where I am at with it. Just doing something different with this one.

View attachment 316992
Got those inward pointing fans out of the way per @Tdub.

Your plant looks great!

That’s what I kept doing according to the quadline instructions…..removing inward-facing leaves regularly to uncover bud sites. I think it’s looking fantastic! There aren’t many write ups on Quadlining online (or double mainline), but it looks correct to me.

I make no promises about Quadlining yet……still an experiment for me. My next step in week 4 of veg (and how I broke a branch) was using landscape stakes to guide the branches in the shape of a plus sign. I look forward to following along to see how it works for you.

is that the AJ cut of sour d?

the sour d is some really good herbs

your plants look happy and healthy

The Sour D I have been running was gifted to me. Where the original cut came from, I have no idea. The wife and I have not been very impressed with it, hence the reason I am discontinuing it in my rotation. The two Sour D’s I have in 12/12 right now are my last.

is that the AJ cut of sour d?

the sour d is some really good herbs

your plants look happy and healthy

One thing I would like to mention, and get your opinion, the Sour D I have been running smells straight up like cat piss when jarred.
Do you, or anyone else consider that typical?

Never ran Sour D but I also never had weed smell like cat piss either. I know there is a strain called Cat Piss though. Wonder if it has that strain in it.

Never ran Sour D but I also never had weed smell like cat piss either. I know there is a strain called Cat Piss though. Wonder if it has that strain in it.

I was kind of thinking the same thing.
I gave a friend of mine a cut of Sour D last year. His wife even mentioned that one strain he was growing smelled like cat piss when he was trimming it.
She didn’t know which strain it was, but I had a pretty good idea.

One thing I would like to mention, and get your opinion, the Sour D I have been running smells straight up like cat piss when jarred.
Do you, or anyone else consider that typical?
If you put it in jars too early to cure it can get a build up of ammonia. Also double check the interior buds for any signs of mold.

62266905-F387-4D3D-BE0F-BE0FEDA593A4.jpeg

Big day today. Installed a carbon filter and upgraded blower.
I originally just had a 6” hole in the top for an intake.
The hole was centered over the light, so it was either get crafty, or relocate the hole.
D43DA5F9-F0F7-49FF-BC21-2B02FC287F48.jpeg

0949AEEA-70BB-4419-AD93-DEF67F5A4AF6.jpeg

1D45D05D-3358-4438-8D19-CFA7B4ACA7CE.jpeg

I made a small plenum out of an old plastic shipping container.
DFB55F2D-0843-416D-8A1D-DF0706C8A766.jpeg

A54689F2-462C-40B3-86FD-A96B9314F85B.jpeg

Worked out perfectly.
C68CA00F-D0C1-4DDC-85FF-B32B4C86B996.jpeg

The new blower moves way more air.
9DA022CA-C3CE-4FAF-9E4E-3A554E890ABE.jpeg

All the ladies are now safely back home.

E723A28C-AA5B-414A-BA24-19D236A500A1.jpeg

Scored this ginyooowine,Tupperware, two compartment container, with lid, at a thrift store a couple weeks ago.
Turns out, it’s a deviled egg tray, and is supposed to come with an insert in each side that has egg shaped depressions in them.
Gave $8.00 for it, and it’s worth every penny.
Ole’ Brown Thumb made public her intentions to use it as an egg container, missing inserts be damned, so I may be in the market for a new trimming tray, to replace my new trimming tray in the near future.

I am trimming my first White Widow today. I have really enjoyed everything about growing this plant. Love the way it grows, good yield, and this is the densest, stickiest bud I have grown to date. Really been having to rotate clippers on this one, and when I say dense, I am talking Gomer Pyle dense.
They are freebies from Seedsman.
I had actually started a seed early last year, but a friend had a growmergency, so I gave him the plant and started another seed. I was not real impressed with the smoke my buddy got from his after he grew it out.
I am really hoping I like the smoke from mine better, just to give me an excuse to keep running the plant. I ran mine longer, and am sure I do many other things different, so I guess I will just have to wait and see.

Cool setup for trimming buds, sharing the couch by the fire with the dogs! My wife would never go for it. Won't even let me in the house on chop day unless it's to go straight to the shower. Last time she suggested I burn the cloths I wore : )

27AB4409-8453-46CE-B5D9-FE01AB96FBAE.jpeg
682BB41B-7925-4583-AE0F-5267441B8046.jpeg

I finally have my rotation tweaked where I want it. Every 11 days, a plant goes in, and a plant comes out.
I keep 10 plants of various ages in Veg, and take clones from them as needed.
I have been using the Fox Farm dry ferts for a few months now in flower, and am finally to the point where my rotation is running smoothly, and every plant in there is on the dry ferts.
I think the effect of the dry ferts on the plants during the last 88 days of their life is pretty evident at this point.

8DB00CA3-74A1-4E24-B8F7-959F0BFBB8D1.jpeg

The first 44 days of the plant’s life are spent on the incoming side of the Flower Tower.
The plant bottom right is a Gelato that went in today, counterclockwise from her is another Gelato, then a White Widow, and finally, the big pretty thang bottom left is a Banana Mango.
12F5E421-57F1-40CE-B7F2-48E9E7EF8EDB.jpeg

On to the outgoing side, all are Gelato.
Bottom right was moved from the incoming side today, from there, she will travel counter clockwise for the next 44 days.
Plants in the 0-66 day spots get 1/2 tsp of veg nutes, and 1/2 tsp of flower nutes, once per week.
Plant in the 77 day spot gets 1tsp of flower nutes once, and water only from there on out.

Latest posts

Back