Flower’s Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the yield I got from the Pink Mango, except mine had burnt crispy leaves...

Looks like the yield I got from the Pink Mango, except mine had burnt crispy leaves...
Mine were starting to get that way. You can tell in the picture that the leaves were starting to curl up around the buds.

E13BC8CF-B832-4304-91AD-590054B4BC51.jpeg

I assume everyone still remembers Bridgett, the Lemon Auto bag seed I planted that decided not to be an auto.
I went back through my journal, looks like I planted this seed around 9/15/22, so she has been in veg for 7 months.
I topped her once, and made a failed attempt at rooting the cutting.
I love her structure and tight node spacing. I will be attempting to root more cuttings from her in the near future. I have yet to sample her flowers.

IMG_3005.jpeg
IMG_3006.jpeg

Ended up chopping the Banana Mango at 94 days. Definitely my most time consuming trim job to date.
Not just because of a fairly respectable yield, but more so due to the fact that this plant is a nightmare to trim.
So many sugar leaves.
That is pretty much the only box this plant hasn’t checked so far.

IMG_3024.jpeg

The last time I grew LSD was under CFL’s. Seems like I should have more weight right now, but she sure is frosty.
IMG_3041.jpeg

Different stages of quad lining.
Top to bottom, White Widow, Jack Herer, Chocolate Skunk, Big Bud.

View attachment 326594
The last time I grew LSD was under CFL’s. Seems like I should have more weight right now, but she sure is frosty.
View attachment 326595
Different stages of quad lining.
Top to bottom, White Widow, Jack Herer, Chocolate Skunk, Big Bud.

good looking group of ladies there…

that Jack Herer is some awesome cannabis!……have you grown it in the past?

good looking group of ladies there…

that Jack Herer is some awesome cannabis!……have you grown it in the past?
IMG_1897.jpeg

Yes, this is the last one I grew. It was one of the wife’s favorites, until I grew some stuff that was smoother.
I still like it, and want to grow one more to restock my jar before switching totally to the new grow. I find it to be one of the easier plants to grow.

Up pot day. A Gelato came out of the flower tent, and my last Banana Mango went in. We been sampling the Banana Mango I chopped a couple weeks ago.
Pretty fond of it so far. Can’t wait to get a decent cure on it.

You can smell it better because it's been setting in a small closet for two days.😁

What is the cannabis equivalent of a sommelier? Whatever it is, you are that.

ya made me go to the dictionary this morning with that high powered word

me thinks it is a little of an over reaction to have had the chyna flu , i lost my sense of smell for awhile and now it is coming back!

but yeah , i love the variety of fragrances that cannabis plants emit!

like this mornings wake and bake , Mas Gas which is Chem 91 x Triangle Kush

so the fragrance is a mix of fuel and sweet citrus with overtones of a stale peanut butter sammich

E5844B54-F346-464C-B167-81F18FC249E2.jpeg

Latest posts

Back