Flower’s Grow.

RosterMan

BEWARE EVIL IS HERE, And He Walks Amongst Us All
Reaction score
View attachment 302605

The first time I found spider webs all over my plants, well, I thought I was in real trouble.
I finally figured out I had a real spider hiding out somewhere.
Got my first look at her today. She is a healthy looking gal, and I am grateful for the help she is providing me.

Edit, just realized, she is hiding out in the White Widow, lol.
Needs a name

RosterMan

BEWARE EVIL IS HERE, And He Walks Amongst Us All
Reaction score
Has anyone seen Hopper?
What-are-Potato.jpg

Flower

Reaction score
258DEF3A-6937-416F-BBA8-E3BEF9B69A00.jpeg

Medusa is officially entered in the BOTM contest.
She will be at 9 weeks this coming Monday, and she still looks like she has a week or two to go.
I am almost dreading this trim job, lol.

Flower

Reaction score
Over the past week or so, I have been battling a little bud rot on Medusa. Every time I found some rot starting, I would cut the cola off the plant, trim it up and toss anything showing rot.
Last night I finally just cut the whole plant down at a little over 10 weeks.
I would have liked to have let her go a little longer, but decided it wasn’t worth it.
Needless to say, I have been doing quite a bit of trimming lately, and still have an hour or two of work left to go on her.
The humidity has been staying around 45% in the Flower Tower, so I feel I am within the necessary target range, and I have plenty of air flow, but the buds are so big, I guess they are just holding too much moisture.
Anyway, I will get it figured out.
I also have 3 other plants that are gonna be ready to chop in the next 30 days or so. I should be absolutely sick of trimming by the end of the month.
718B6F45-D281-43CD-8DDD-AB52D2AA492B.jpeg

This is what I got out of the Jack Herer that I chopped a couple weeks ago, the Sour Diesel that I am still in the process of trimming is gonna yield way more.

boo

old goat
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
that jack looks great, nice job growing her out...give the plastic containers a thought...they will leach harmful resins into your flowers...look for glass or BPA free composite containers...you don't wanna taint those nice flowers with the poisons in that plastic...

SubmarineGirl

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Yes, find a nice glass jar with a seal to keep that herb fresh and properly cured. I’m not a fan of plastic either but glass for sure will keep your weed just like new. 😊

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
I never use plastic. Plus the good shit sticks to it.

Last edited:

oldfogey8

Grouch
Reaction score
that jack looks great, nice job growing her out...give the plastic containers a thought...they will leach harmful resins into your flowers...look for glass or BPA free composite containers...you don't wanna taint those nice flowers with the poisons in that plastic...
I never thought of that. Makes sense though. Thx.

Reactions: boo

Flower

Reaction score

I knew plastic would leach into liquids, but never gave any thought to leaching into a dried plant.
I will switch them out today.
Thanks for the tip.

Latest posts