Flower’s Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LSD and blueberry should ready to chop around March 20. Definitely gonna be disappointed with the yield from the cfl’s, but I am comfortable investing more money in this now that I feel like I have a pretty good grasp on how to do this.
It is going to be a while before I will have anything big enough to flower, so for now I am going to concentrate on revamping my current multi purpose grow/flower closet into a sole veg closet. An 8 bulb T5 HO fixture with bulbs is on the way.
As soon as the chop is over, the cfl’s are coming out, and the T5’s are going in.
06B571D5-9B22-4DD8-BBCC-FE568FB8E836.jpeg
4C9DFAA2-C6B1-471E-992C-D8C8413E4A00.jpeg
BB268927-A54F-4240-9A89-C15BF88099FD.jpeg
D91376F2-AAFF-4851-9B77-DB14AB692438.jpeg

I think Weedhopper here is knowledgeable on the T-5 tubes IIRC. He's posted some excellent results with them.

Bubba

You should enter one of these beautiful buds in the contest. They are very nice and glad to see you gonna grow again. Keep us posted on what your new light situation is and how it compares 💕

I reckon I will enter one, but I am gonna wait until the last day to do it and let them grow as much as possible.

As you can see in the picture, I have 6” diameter cardboard tubes. I will cut them to 12” lengths later with a hacksaw.
l then lay a piece of filter material over the end of the tube before inserting the end cap.
Once cut to 12” lengths, I will plant one of the seedlings in it peat pot and all. Later, when the plants have outgrown their tube, they will be planted in their final home tube and all after I pop the cap and filter material out of the end.
Very cool idea, would love to see a step by step picture guide when you do this!

The wife and I tried a little sample nug from the blueberry kush last night. ( I threw it in the food dehydrator for about an hour and a half to dry it out enough for some puffy puff.) I don’t wanna brag on it just yet, but I am pretty sure it was some of the best, if not the best, smoke I have ever had. I am gonna have to smoke some more tonight to be sure. I can’t wait to get a proper cure on this stuff. I have a feeling I am gonna be keeping this strain around for a while.

As you can see in the picture, I have 6” diameter cardboard tubes. I will cut them to 12” lengths later with a hacksaw.
l then lay a piece of filter material over the end of the tube before inserting the end cap.
Once cut to 12” lengths, I will plant one of the seedlings in it peat pot and all. Later, when the plants have outgrown their tube, they will be planted in their final home, tube and all, after I pop the cap and filter material out of the end. View attachment 290300View attachment 290301View attachment 290302View attachment 290303View attachment 290304
You must work at a print shop. I use to get these tubes from our library at work for my dog o chew on. They seem pretty thick to me and have a lot of glue or something in them to make them extra hard. Are you thinking they will decompose when put in the dirt?

You must work at a print shop. I use to get these tubes from our library at work for my dog o chew on. They seem pretty thick to me and have a lot of glue or something in them to make them extra hard. Are you thinking they will decompose when put in the dirt?

I know someone that works at a print shop.
Those cores are 1/8” thick. They fall apart pretty fast once they are stuck in the dirt.

Had a heck of a time with Ole’ Brown Thumb this morning. She was trying to get another sample nug from LSD. I finally talked her down, but it wasn’t easy because she already had scissors in hand by the time I figured out what she was up to.

833C41EB-FA2C-421D-89E5-7E955ADE3C5A.jpeg
9E2B0954-51C8-4337-8057-837D6C4C4E8D.jpeg

I gave the big girls another feeding Thursday the 17th. It was obvious they were hungry and not done adding weight.
They seem to have really frosted up more to me.
73A05C70-8A5C-4530-B761-5CD61C8DA0BA.jpeg

The seedlings are doing great.
Left, top and bottom, Jack Herer.
Top right, Lemon Auto.
Bottom right, Girl Scout Cookies Auto.
ECF198E7-AE23-4BAD-8843-B15B3F7BCB79.jpeg

Sour Diesel has really started growing the past couple weeks. I cleaned her bottom up a little and took the first clone from her this morning.
Anyone have a comment on the 3 leafed fans?

603E2DD5-8222-48BC-B285-47873B8DFF6D.jpeg

LSD and blueberry kush are starting to look a little sad at day 59 of flower. I believe they would still be looking fairly perky right now if I had some CalMag. I am getting ready to order some in a few minutes. I will definitely keep some on hand in the future.
I have not seen a sign of an amber trichome yet, so I am trying to hold off a couple more days.

DD7D6DB9-DA4C-49D1-8237-BDF7E4804DAC.jpeg

The little girls are still doing great. The smallest one, Girl Scout cookies auto, has fallen behind a little, but looks perfectly healthy.

0F6DE11D-B220-461F-9CE4-0AD596C3BCDC.jpeg

A picture of my first attempt at FIMing. I see new growth.

AE919BFF-8C77-4CE3-B256-A217454F6182.jpeg

Sour D is starting to look a little different. I have taken a 2nd clone from her, and I am trying my hand at super cropping. So far, so good.

3 weeks or so ago I ordered some seeds. They arrived a couple days ago. Yesterday I planted 3 of them. Purple ghost candy, big bud, and white widow. Believe it or not, the WW feminized seeds were the freebies.
I actually ordered more seeds the day that my most recent additions arrived, and WW was the freebies again. I guess I am going be growing plenty of that in future grows.

DEE467F0-7404-4873-B1F5-44A336BBAFBA.jpeg

77135FB5-676A-4DB4-860A-C1466D0F5F40.jpeg

We did the deed today. 61 days of flower resulted in a fairly respectable first time grow under cfl’s, if I don’t say so myself.

AFD6D665-497A-496B-9374-A1BED5543D32.jpeg

Sour D looks a little more different every day as I continue to take clones and super crop her.

Latest posts

Back