Flower’s Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for a smoke report on the WW. I've heard so many different opinions on WW I'm curious to see what yours is.
We have been smoking on the WW for a while. I have some I chopped quite a while before the one in the picture.
We also have some Gelato that we have recently started partaking of as well.
We both like the high of the WW better than the Gelato, but the Gelato is smoother, so that is her preference at the moment. The Gelato is way more flavorful with a fruity floral thing going on the first half of the jernt, and the last half ending in a fuel taste.
The WW is a bit bland on the flavor side. It’s pleasant, but nothing really stands out. The high hits you a little harder at first, but doesn’t last as long as the Gelato. The Gelato creeps up a little slower, and doesn’t get us as high as the WW, but it’s a lot longer ride down the other side.

We have been smoking on the WW for a while. I have some I chopped quite a while before the one in the picture.
We also have some Gelato that we have recently started partaking of as well.
We both like the high of the WW better than the Gelato, but the Gelato is smoother, so that is her preference at the moment. The Gelato is way more flavorful with a fruity floral thing going on the first half of the jernt, and the last half ending in a fuel taste.
The WW is a bit bland on the flavor side. It’s pleasant, but nothing really stands out. The high hits you a little harder at first, but doesn’t last as long as the Gelato. The Gelato creeps up a little slower, and doesn’t get us as high as the WW, but it’s a lot longer ride down the other side.
Maybe a good combination to mix up 😊

CF5EFFD6-7E3B-45D4-9B67-22968AC1C62A.jpeg

Topped my little Jack Herer.
Going to try quad lining again, as I feel this strain will respond well to it.
8C132066-CAD5-48ED-A3F7-CFFB6E9987E4.jpeg

This Banana Mango is sure getting frosty.
I have really enjoyed growing this plant.

View attachment 320864
My veg plants have never looked better.
I have recently started using dry ferts on the 4 plants in the deep end of the pool prior to flip.
View attachment 320865
The ribs in the Gaylord, that I have fashioned into my veg closet, comes in handy for many things, including the perfect place to place a seedling right up under the light. I popped one Jack Herer seed just to run one out and fill my jar back up. We don’t smoke much of it, but I like having some around.
View attachment 320866
In this picture, the change in leaf color between day 1 of flip, and day 44 is pretty obvious. The leaves of the plant in position 4 (P4), are the darkest, richest, green I have ever seen. They are, to be honest, probably bordering on nitrogen toxicity, but it’s all part of the process of tweaking things. I have to see how far I can take it.
View attachment 320867
Here, we compare the leaf color of P1, and P8.
I have been giving veg and flower nutes in a 50/50 ratio up until P6.
P7 got flower nutes only, while P8 gets straight water to flush for the last 11 days.
I think it’s safe to say that I need to back off the veg nutes in an earlier position.
P8 is coming down on 2/28 at 88 days, and it’s obvious that I have her so jacked up on Mountain Dew, that she still has new growth on her flowers.
Btw, y’all gonna be seeing alotto Gelato in the upcoming BOTM’s, so we will see what kind of fade I start getting in the next 3 or 4 months.

I will be starting a new grow journal soon.
@boo has sent me some beans, and I also have more on the way from 3 other members.
Once they all arrive, I will start the new journal. I will be phasing out most of the plants in my current grow, as I incorporate the new genetics sent to me by the wonderful members of this forum.
As the new journal grows, this one will fade.
My new journal will be partially interactive, and I will be starting to delve deeper into breeding with my first attempts at pollen chucking. We all have to start somewhere.
Be watching for the upcoming,

“Members Only Grow”.
What light is that? Dimensions?

Too wide for my veg tent. Looks like a great vegging light! Or maybe it's the person in charge of the grow, LOL.,
They make 4 and 6 tube HO T5 fixtures that would be thinner. I ran a 4 tube and a 2 tube side by side in a 2x4 ft mother tent for years. Great veg lights and not bad flowering lights. Low temps and the plants can almost touch the tubes without burning.

There is a pretty wide range of color temperature tubes too. I use 10000k bulbs for veg and then mix in some 3000k and UV during flower.

FE9866A4-2ECE-471C-AD1B-6A9B36A81808.jpeg

Today was up pot day.
I chopped a Gelato yesterday, which I am fixin’ to finish trimming here in a few minutes, and another Gelato went in today.
At the moment, position 1 is Gelato, P2 LSD, P3 Gelato, P4 Gelato, P5 White Widow, P6 Gelato, P7 Banana Mango, P8 Gelato.
I told y’all I had a lotto Gelato coming up.
01514FBB-F664-4262-8A03-AE7272DEB1CA.jpeg

Up potted my last LSD clone today, I hate losing this cut again, but she is gonna have to go to make room for the new grow. I think I will have enough to last me for awhile, though.
8A17F2FA-F6BC-4E28-A878-203A9D912F9B.jpeg

This is my clone of Banana Mango that I took before its mother went into flower.
I was planning to take several cuttings from this one, if I liked the smoke, but she is gonna have to go as well.
I don’t care for the looks of this plant when it starts out, but I sure like the way it finishes.
87056724-C7F9-4C0B-83AD-F147DA6786A6.jpeg

Here we have a Chocolate Skunk seedling, and a Big Bud seedling.
One of them will be up potted in 11 days, and 11 days after that, so will the other.
Gonna finish this trim job, will check back in a few.

215DDA53-878F-4428-98CD-F7DB6DB51513.jpeg

Nobody ever really posts any pictures of what it looks like below the canopy.
I have a little folding stool I set on when I am feeding or cleaning up bottoms.

I am thinking about buying another one and setting up an area on the main floor for house plants and starting garden seeds.
I think it said it is used but so are mine and they work fine after 13 or so years. I should get some new tubes though…

EE7DA9E5-F2CB-4193-AF00-89D82049AFFB.jpeg

The Banana Mango in P8, is getting chopped Friday.
26251A81-BEDC-4889-96A5-1E8BA0CA1F5B.jpeg

She ain’t ugly.
01E344FD-DC16-4A3D-B538-04E63A5722C0.jpeg

But the White Widow behind her sure is.
I am gonna go ahead and chop her Friday as well. Guess I will have an empty hole in the flower tent for 11 days, but I won’t have to trim for 22!

Latest posts

Back