flower dragon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tryguy2011

Reaction score
I just got this today because i dont want to run out of verticle space. I am wondering if anyone uses this and can tell me about there results.

tryguy2011 said:
I just got this today because i dont want to run out of verticle space. I am wondering if anyone uses this and can tell me about there results.

Can you get your money back? I found this on flower dragon:

Listen my friends, I am here to alert you to a largley Bogus and very likely DANGEROUSLY TOXIC flower booster on the market. I was recently gifted this product, and so I thought I'd do a little research(As I often do), and what I found was downright shocking. I am going to provide a link that will explain the issue(I sould say ISSUES, as there are many!) I have read it end to end, and the authors science is both accurate and highly revealatory. Please read this and spread the word to those you care about, as I am doing right now, right here.

You can read about it here>> integralhydro.com/flowerdragon.html

After reading that article at that link I am dumbfounded....I am sure glad I never used any of those additives like bushmaster or superbud or anything else that has PGR in it. Prohexadione (3,5-dioxo-4- propionylcyclohexanecarboxylate).

How sad and yet ironic that medical MJ grown with PGR's cld actually cause cancer...these companies selling us this crap ought to be prosecuted.

Hammie I respect your opinion. Here is the thing, there are so many things that is in our daily diet that are known carcinogens. My opinion after some research is that the fda does not care about you or me. There are so many things in our drinks and food that are harmful or questionable. I honestly suspect something political or money related with this flower dragon ban. The fda is known as the food and death administration, to draw this much attention to one product is questionable to me, the crap they put on our crops these days unless organic are known to be harmful.
We are told how marijuana is harmful and dangerous and yet is the safest drug (if you can call it that).
I have one 250ml bottle of this flower dragon, i needed it because of height restrictions. It has been discontinued in many places. I feel just as safe eating an apple from my kitchen

Height restrictions are a problem that many of us face. I am glad to see this information as I was considering using bushmaster. I think the key to mastering height issues is LST rather than chemicals.

Well I will tell you what....I will never touch any of these products and it makes me so glad I don't rely on anyone but myself for my MJ. I wld rethink using these products bro.

grow Sensi Star. doesnt stretch when seduced into given up the sweet nectar

Latest posts

Back