Flower Pics

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Whats up everyone. Sorry don't have a veggie garden but we do have some nice flowers around the house. Thought i would toss up some pics. If you have any please feel free to share.

100_3004.jpg

100_3002.jpg

100_3001.jpg

100_3000.jpg

100_2998.jpg

100_2997.jpg

100_2994.jpg

100_2993.jpg

100_2992.jpg

100_2990.jpg

100_2989.jpg

wow grunt, great work!!! I love the colors! I have to say you have quite the green thumb around here!!!

Looks great grunt, what do you feed them?

Biffdoggie said:
Looks great grunt, what do you feed them?
Whats up Biffdoggie. I just give them regular old water. :)

Took a trip to the lake yesterday and took some pics of some wildflowers and some berries. :)

100_3016.jpg

100_3019.jpg

100_3020.jpg

100_3022.jpg

100_3024.jpg

100_3029.jpg

100_3030.jpg

100_3031.jpg

100_3034.jpg

100_3036.jpg

damn nice flowers Bro....try giving them a shot of Bloom :eek: zen feeds my flowers the left over nutes....man they flower like mad

but yours don't seem to need it ;)

out learnin about the birds and the bees TBG??? hehehehehe
You did post one of my favorites. the white Azalea.
I love morning glories too. My other favorite is the moon flower. looks like a morning glory but blooms at dusk instead of the morning. Easy to grow.
Keep them pics a coming Bro.

you are killer with the camera man.

you should carry it around with you and take pics of whatever pops at whatever time.

those r beauty lookin flowers tbt. very nice, - makes me want 2 try growin flowers (not just the run-of-the-mill types), problem is perennials start takin up all avail space, seem to only flower 4 a short time, but annuals r o.k. - but u don't c 2 many special types cheap. do u have any pics/names of cool lookin plants, i could get hold of that would grow well in a container, 4 next yr outdoors? tks

ur a regular botanist it seems. good job bro. now if ur not in a desert like me. the best thing i've done so far is gettin catus to grow in the northern mid-west. they die and come back every year too. its crazy. i'll have to take some pics when my camera gets back. what bout fruits and veggies? any of those growing too?

Kanehduhbuz not sure about that. What you can do is check what kind of flowers grow well where you live. Most if not all will have this info located on the package.

Ktownlegend we only grow flowers no veggies. ;)

You know looking at that mask next to those flowers really worries me a bit. Makes me think of the whole "kill you with a smile" ordeal...

Latest posts

Back