Flower with T5s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
That's what the bushes outback are for..........:p

Seriously though.....if your wife gets pissed it is understandable. If she turns you in then you married the wrong woman....because that wld be F'd up big time.

I agree....but so is having one's freedom at risk and not even knowing.

I think it was Forest Gump who said "Life is like a Rorschach test; one fills the gaps and ambiguities in one's perceptions with facts that fit one's biases and preconceptions."

Hey, tell her, don't....no sweat off me. I'm not the one with the problem, just wanting to offer advice.

Wasnt that long ago someone on here was going to Jail because his Wife got pissed of and turned him in. Cant remember what his name was.:argue:

Sometimes writing is like music where it is the subtleties of phrasing and rests, those little silences, that are most salient.

pawpaw said:
Sometimes writing is like music where it is the subtleties of phrasing and rests, those little silences, that are most salient.
:48: Huh?????:D

Paw paw you rock bro...when I read your posts I hear Stewie from Family Guy in my head.... 6256404_std.jpg

You hve taken over for Aplasia as our resident Mad Scientist guy...:) I like the fact that you analyze things in such detail...I don't hve the patience for that myself but enjoy watching others work things out like that. I usually learn a thing or two.

I think he is just Smoken some gooood Weed. I want some of what yur smoken Bro.:D

Latest posts

Back