Flowering 3rd Week PICS, HOW MUCH WEIGHT?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamdigs

Reaction score
Alright so we are midway into our third week and this is what weve got. The strain is Blueberry X Bigbud. This was our mother plant but she was getting way to big so we decided to flower her while the clones are vegging. Just wondering what you guys thought and if you think its healthy. Also how much do you think this plant might be able to produce. Thanks hope to hear back

:)

Shaniqwa resize.JPG

Girl resize.JPG

It is hard to say with any plant, especially when you have nothing in scale to judge it with. But, if I had to guess, I would say around 3 Oz bone dry. I reason I speculate this amount is because it looks about the size and consistancy my plants are when in bud. I would say 4, but since you have BB in the genetics I would guess a little lower. Who knows, the Big Bud might shine through. Great plant though and looks as healthy as can be. Great job!

TGT

OK well i thought i put a picture of it next to a hockey stick but its about as tall as a hockey stick. I was actually thinking i would get more like 10 ounces out of it.

Does anyone else have any opinoins?

No one could possibly guess what your weight will be without knowing what light your flowering with. Nothing less than a 600 or 1000 watt HPS will get that plant to yield three ounces. A 400 HPS might get you two.

She looks great!

Good luck

Smokin

10 ounces.. err no... thas well over half a pound. 10 ounces is 283 grams.

Latest posts

Back