Flowering HH @ 34 Days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Insane

Reaction score
Here ya go, day 34. Trichs are getting cloudy, Im thinking about harvesting the plant on the left in another 5-10 days. Another month, maybe more for the plant on the right (in top left pic)

PS For the last pics I turned on the flash to help show the thc development, which Im very pleased with..can't wait to harvest her, she's losing leaves fast!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Thanks man..I can't wait to harvest her! Not only cause she looks like some nice smoke so far but also so I can concentrate the whole grow space on the plant on the right, shes almost quadrupled in size since put into 12/12, and is just now slowing down and starting to form 'baby buds' as I call them.

Thanks man! You've probably seen it enough since your on the HELP forums as well, but if your anything like me then you can always look at flowering plants one more time lol :D

Insane said:
Here ya go, day 34. Trichs are getting cloudy, Im thinking about harvesting the plant on the left in another 5-10 days. Another month, maybe more for the plant on the right (in top left pic)

PS For the last pics I turned on the flash to help show the thc development, which Im very pleased with..can't wait to harvest her, she's losing leaves fast!
Yo, Insane, now that's looking seriously right! What beautiful plants! You're makin my mouth water man! What kind of dry/cure are you goin to put on em?

Hang dry in a box in a dark cool space, not exactly sure where that space will be but I have a few options.

After hang drying for probably 1-2 weeks (probly closer to 2), I'll put the buds in tight sealing jars and check it a couple times a day to let the buds get some air and mix them around a bit in the jar. This is the jar the buds will stay in until smoked, so Im not worried about shaking the jar around and having thc fall off, it can all be collected for a nice ball of finger hash.

A lot of people choose to bag dry for the initial drying phase, but I've found that really flattens out whatever part of the bud is laying down, giving the bud a funny look. Hang drying is easy and maintains that nice beautiful bud shape, plus you don't have to worry about mold at all when hang drying because air will be flowing between the buds rather than having the freshly manicured buds bunched together in a bag dry.

...@ 40-45 days ..?

Man they look a few weeks away from finishing to me.
They are beautifull, but not a mature flower or swollen bract anywhere.

Well thats really more of an estimate right now Hick, and keep in mind that Im only talking about the plant on the left in top left pic. Im going by the trichs at this point, so we'll see what happens. I want the trichs to be about half cloudy half amber, so if it takes 5-10 days or 10-30 days then thats what it takes :)

Insane said:
....I want the trichs to be about half cloudy half amber,

Nice well rounded smoke, hell yeah.

Yeah should be quite potent as well since the Heavenly Hash strain is 50/50 G13xHash plant

Latest posts

Back