Flowering - leaf tips browning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldstoner

Reaction score
Good Day to All: I have the same issues as the problems posted earlier by Wisack. Into wk 3 of flowering and the leaf tips are browning,and accelerating.
I've used Fox Farm products exclusively, and watered/fertilized per the schedule. I mix solution per week 12 and test/adjust pH. Soil is 6.8 using a probe at 4" depth, and soil is kept mid-way between dry/wet. light on 12/12, and 30" from canopy.
In looking at the leaf deficiency chart, My guess it's Progressive Potassium deficiency, but it's only a guess.
As mentioned earlier, it's progressing rapidly...Help,and Thanks

Surfing around I found some pictures showing exactly what my gal looks like... I'm leaning more towards Nitrogen Burn, so I've given the plant a good flushing.

I don’t check my ph because I grow organic but I have seen others recommend keeping the ph between 6 and 6.5 in soil. You would probably get more responses if you post a picture or 2. A little browning of the leaf tips shouldn’t be a big deal. I think a lot of folks use that as an indicator that they are at the maximum nutrient dosage level and back down the concentration or frequency a tad at that point.

Also it is important for the plants to have a wet/dry cycle. I just poke my finger into the soil to about the first knuckle. If it feels moist at that depth, I let it dry out for a bit longer.

Latest posts

Back